Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TUESDAY MORNING

Go down 
+3
Wissy
Sailorgirl
just joan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 pm

you all know that Tuesday was the morning we were saying goodbye to Bailey..........well, we did it in style...........first we had one double glass of Crown Royal and toasted his passing...........it tasted so good and we thought we should celebrate his life so we had another double glass of Crown Royal and as the bottle was near done we figured we should just finish it...........and as we are now clinking our glasses and laughing in between our tears I get up and say.......pour us a vodka I'm going to go check on the backhoe guy..........off I trot and he is all loaded up ready to leave I'm thanking him and telling him a little about Bailey and here come Carol running down the driveway with 3 double shots of vodka..........she apparently thought I wanted her to bring one for the driver........he very politley refused so we took it over and let Bailey have his own shot..........by now of course we are plastered........hammered out of our gourds.........we dont drink and neither one of us have had anything to eat and its only 9.30 in the morning........so back to the bunkhouse we go..........I say what the Bleeding heart......pour us another vodka, it tastes pretty good............long about now, the phone rings............ITS THE HOSPITAL........THE GIRL WANTS TO TALK TO ME ABOUT COMING IN FOR MY MRI...........and she needs to ask me some questions...........well the fist thing out of my mouth is........OMG I.M DRUNK........and I start to babble..........now I know I am doing it, but I cant stop..............in the space of less than 90seconds I have told her the whole story of this morning.......carol arriving with bailey, putting buck abbey and the dogs in the barn, the vet arriving before we expected him, the backhoe driver..........I tell her everything, we are laughing and crying and theres snot coming out my nose and she asks me if I have a plate or anything metal in my head............so I actually had to stop and think for a moment to try and remember.....so she is really good.............she just goes along with everything I'm saying like she talks to drunken emotionally upset demented old broads at 9.30 every morning of her life............I cant wait to meet her tomorrow.........................
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 pm

OMG...hahahahahahahaha! Well it started out kinda sad and I feel so bad for Carol ...but LOL all the way after she ran up with a shot of vodka for the backhoe guy!!!!! O my ... almost busted a gut here especially at you trying to remember if you actually could have a metal plate in your head!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

hahahaha.. me too busted a gut over that story.. but I expected nothing less from you two.. honestly Joan I hope your going to write a book some day soon.. it would be a best seller.. like chicken soup for the mentally demented or something like that.. I love you and would buy a million copies..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 am

You always have a way to brighten even the saddest situations Joan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 am

God JJ i am so glad you are feeling better and back on telling your stories ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
FIREBUG

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am

I laughed so hard, there were tears rolling down my face. At least you two made the best of
a hard day and all that by 9:30am. Efficient aren't you. If Carol feels sad, she should go and
read your post once more.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 am

I could not have got through the day without you Joan, we gave the boy a fantastic send off, funny to be able to laugh and cry at the same time, i really thought you said poor the driver a vodka hahahahahah i was already smashed by then and the next 2 double vodka with no mixers !!! finished me off.

You are a great person.................. i too will buy a million copies when you write the book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TUESDAY MORNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY MORNING   TUESDAY MORNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY MORNING
Page 1 of 1