Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The good and bad, what a week..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

The good and bad, what a week.. Empty
PostSubject: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

and it's only Wednesday. I'm pooped already. I've been baking cookies all morning at work for tomorrow's open house. I dread open house, I swear every child in town converges on our display. They scream, they fight over the games and prizes and they slop food everywheres. The good and bad, what a week.. 474306

Anyways, Monday started with the bad, I guess better to get it out of the way at the first of the week. I went to get the results of my ECG that was done months ago. My valves still leak but now the right side of my heart is enlarged. Oh my. I asked her why and she says "I don't know" The good and bad, what a week.. 989857 She set up an appointment for me to go see the cardiologist so he can explain things to me. Went to the 2nd appointment I had that day to a surgeon for a differnet issue and he informs me he is going to do a lovely little "exploratory" fun day at the outpatients. I get to be sedated for that, yee haw. Last time I was sedated though I had a ball so hopefully it will be that way again.

So Tuesday was much better. The contractor came in the afternoon to start leveling my round pen :7_10_4[1].gif: I was suprised how big it was when I got home and he was all done. I will get pics sometime this week. Now I have to wait for it to settle a bit and I'll have some gravel put on it in the fall. I'm doing it in stages to spread out the cost. He also hauled 3 dump truck loads of manure away The good and bad, what a week.. 573748 That's been bugging me for awhile.

I guess the neighbour with the yappy, pooping dogs ran right over when he started to see what was going on. Asked if I was building another barn. He told her he thought I was getting some pigs (the area is right next to their house on our property line) The good and bad, what a week.. 338415 and he said her eyes bugged out. Finally told her it was a riding area. Heaven forbid she actually ask me The good and bad, what a week.. 45324
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 pm

ok I have a concern.. this day surgery you are having.. don't you think maybe you shoold find out about your heart first.. especially if they don't know what is the problem????? I'm not overly comfortable with our health care to not question this stuff.. I hope you did..
On a better note.. ya on your riding ring and getting rid of the poop.. to bad he had to tell the neighbour the truth.. would have like to see her sweat for a bit..lol.. could have told her it was a dog eating pig.. only dogs that bark lol

as far as the kids on open house goes.. hahaha suck it up Cinderelly.. lol The good and bad, what a week.. 55920
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm

You raise a good point The good and bad, what a week.. 188868. I'm gonna call my doctor and see what she says. It's gonna take a couple months probably to get the appointments booked so hopefully I see the cardiologist first. The sedation would be the only issue with the exploratory procedure. Without going into great detail, there is no cutting involved but invasive just the same The good and bad, what a week.. 421103 I'm not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

well there's only 5 ways into the body with out cutting.. so I'm not going there..lol..
Yes ask your Doc.. before you go.. just to be safe..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Is drilling considered cutting??????? because that is definately another way in........just trying to keep it a little light thereCindyrelly..........so long as you just keep breathing till you get the appts you will be good............I.m with wissy on checking with the cardio guy first about the OTHER......and rose the neighbours and their dogs. :roll: :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:03 am

Hi Cinders

Last edited by C4B's on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sent as PM)
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:59 am

I love the pig story you told the neighbor. Thanks for the laugh. It's always good when you can get rid of your manure.
My property line is close to my neighbor too, but I must say they are great neighbors. Keep us informed on your
health. I'm hoping everything goes just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good and bad, what a week..   The good and bad, what a week.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The good and bad, what a week..
Page 1 of 1