Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Addition and Some Others...

Go down 
+7
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Dun Tru
Wranglin'ruff
Freva
Caper Cowgirl
just joan
D-Cutch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

New Addition and Some Others... Empty
PostSubject: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

Well "I think" we may have found a suitable pony... She is beyond sensible and not a bit of dirt in her. She doesn't seem to have any fear in her and she likes water....

Meet "Lily"

New Addition and Some Others... Ccc

New Addition and Some Others... Cccc

New Addition and Some Others... Bbbb

New Addition and Some Others... Bbbbb

New Addition and Some Others... Bbbbbb

New Addition and Some Others... C

New Addition and Some Others... Cc
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

And a couple others that were on the camera...

My sister's pup, "Theo"
New Addition and Some Others... B

Brittany all ready for her first soccer game... LOL it was quite a comical experience, we have harped on her so much about sharing and not grabbing that she couldn't bring herself to take the ball from the other kids... so she ran back and forth on the field beside whatever kid had the ball...
New Addition and Some Others... Bb

Jenna! Don't let that innocent face fool you!
New Addition and Some Others... D

And one of the yearlings we brought in about a month ago - she's a red dun....
New Addition and Some Others... Bbb
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 am

well Llilly sure looks pretty.....Brittany seems to think she is the ONE!!!! and I remember when Tanya was little, same sort of thing...no fighting, only sharing etc...I moved her to Toronto out of the country and she came home from school beat up to Bleeding heart(no teacher called or anything)...so I freaked..then we did the You dont start fights.....but if someone is beating you up....its OK TO DEFEND yourself...sometimes they take things LITERALLY......good for her. she is a doll....I cant wait to see what Jenna is going to get into..........hahahaha...good luck D,
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 am

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW....Britanny must be so happy..The pony is adorable, but as I scrolled down all I could see was Britanny's smile...she looks happy beyond happy.....
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Lily looks great. Just the right size...in between!!! The girls are adorable as always.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Too cute!!! I hope Lily works out for Brittany they look great together :flower:
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:54 pm

That pony is just precious! Can't wait to see more pictures of her! And that Aussie is stunning! Where did she come from?? And the red dun filly has some cute head on her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Hope all goes well with the pony and it works out! Brittany looks some cute on her.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Brittany looks like she's fallen in love with the pony.
The girls look very cute as alwasys
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am

Yeah Brittany! She looks as proud as a peacock on Lilly. Mind you, the poor child rarely smiles ... YAH, RIGHT !!!!!! :roll: New ponies are always exciting. Great pics.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 am

Love her.. what a sweet pony.. Congrats BRITTANY....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

wow.. D.. cute pony.. I like her.. Brittany sure looks impressed.. hahah can't wait to see that child ride.. on her own.. she's so darn keen.. and not to mention beautiful.. you and Glenn are going to have your hands full with those two little girls when they get older.. hahah.. good thing there is two of you.. one each to follow them around at shows.. to watch them cowboys.. lol..
I think Brittany is going to be to focused on horses to bother with the boys.. but that Jenna.. ahhahahahah she looks devilish.. gonna give you a run for your money..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: lol!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

It's only been a couple days but Lily certainly is proving to us that she may fit the bill...she's just young so we were rather skeptical...

Brittany is gaining confidence by the second - she trots the whole barrel pattern on the leadline now... my sister, who is a wee bitty little thing, was on the pony yesterday teaching her to steer. The pony was used on a carousel so she never wore a bit nor was she ever taught to steer.

I have to make a couple calls this morning but given they'll let Brittany run all the games with the other kids, she's off to the Alberton exhibition this Friday.

LOL Wissy, you saw that devillish look in her eyes did you? She's a wild little thing. She doesn't quite have the laid back disposition that her big sister does. I'm actually a bit worried for the pony when she starts riding lol!
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 am

I'm so excited that Brittany is going to be riding in Alberton!!!!! I will get to see her as I am heading up with the girls :flower:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:44 am

Glenn's planning on taking Brittany if they'll let her show in more than just the one leadline class, hopefully I'll be able to get the day off work so I can go as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Addition and Some Others...   New Addition and Some Others... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Addition and Some Others...
Page 1 of 1