Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Addition

Go down 
+7
Flicka
Dun Tru
Wissy
teekathepony
MoonShadow
just joan
D-Cutch
11 posters
AuthorMessage

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 am

Here's my new arrival.. Miss Journey arrived home on Sunday night we left Friday to pick her up in Skowhegan Maine...

I've waited a long time for this little girl and was pretty nervous to meet her as I hadn't seen her in person. But she turned out to be everything I've dreamt of.

Jouney's sired is ONLY KRYMSUN by One Hot Krymsun and out of a Pure Dynamic bred mare. She's got Invitation Only on both sides.. I was looking for something with these lines and I came across her. I am still pinching myself.

I called her Journey because it's been a Journey to find the filly of my dreams and she had quite a Journey to come from Indiana and we'll be on a Journey learning together and showing.

When I first met up with her at the show grounds!
My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010051

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010070

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010101-1

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010104

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010114

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010125-1

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010157

First time out in the ring for a walk
My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010239-1

My New Addition JourneytogetJourneyJuly2010325-1

Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 am

She's gorgeous!! Looks like the trip wasn't too hard on her either My New Addition 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 am

hey kiddo.........first..........YOU LOOK TERRIFIC IN PURPLE second, and obviously not the least........JOURNEY is just lovely.......can see on your face just how pleased you are to have her...........WOOOO HOOOO for you both Meredith........... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 am

BIG congrats on finding Journey!!! She is beautiful! I love that last pic of the 3 of you!! Looking forward to seeing more pics as she grows and developes with you.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 am

Oh she's SO sweet!!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 am

ohhhhhh my.... she is beautiful.... I love her.. you must be so excited.. can't wait for pics as she's growing..
:congratulation on your new beautiful addition!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am

She is a cutie!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her - especially with Jorgia!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Flicka

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

Now, she is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

She is stunning,Beautiful markings,Hope you enjoy building a bond and working together. :congratulation
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Congrats on the new addition!!!

Aren't new ponies great? She is definitely a stunner that will stand out in the show. Much like her Big Sister (by default and not bloodline). My New Addition 368450

:2anrain5.gif:

Oh did you sell Bindi? I adore that horse! Just wondering. I'm not looking but if I could, I would.

My New Addition 800433
Back to top Go down

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks girls!!! I am quite in love, took me a very very long time to find exactly what I was looking for and that was BLACK and WHITE that's a HARD task in it's self! I knew what I wanted but finding it was a whole other thing.. I seen lots I liked and all babies are cute but to find the "ONE" took me a long time... I think I finally found HER!

I will get some pics of her and her big black white sissy this weekend. hahaha..

Thanks Again
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

My New Addition 586984 My New Addition 586984 My New Addition 586984 My New Addition 586984

What a gorgeous girl she is! I love your thought behind her name - it definitely fits. Keep the pictures coming!
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 pm

beautiful pictures...that smile on your face says it all....I know what you mean as for finding the right one...I've also been looking for a long time and just can't seem to find what I'm looking for or if I did they try and pressure me to buy on the spot and I've walked away more than once...yes all babies are cute and sometimes YES it's hard to walk away ...good luck with your little one..she sure is prutty~
Back to top Go down

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Yah it took me a LONG LONG time and it was her I FINALLY decided on and so far I'm really happy with her....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Addition   My New Addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Addition
Page 1 of 1