Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first ride at home

Go down 
+5
Simi
Freva
Tammy
Bay-Lee
C4B's
9 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm

It has been a lovely evening and i took Bailey for a little walk around the yard and then thought i may as well sit on him as stand while he eats all the weeds hahahahahahaha, so then just rode him a little up and down the drive, it was really nice.......

first ride at home Barebackbaily001

first ride at home Barebackbaily004

first ride at home Barebackbaily009

first ride at home Barebackbaily011
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:05 pm

nice pictures..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Isn't it fun having them at home so you can do this stuff? We also have a ride-on lawn mower and weed wacker - but ours is black!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 pm

What a relaxing yet productive way to spend an evening. Bet you are really enjoying having the horses so close!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Simi
Mod
Simi

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 am

Nice Pictures girl..
Your horse is so sweet !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am

nice pics Carol.. wow..Bailey looks good.. must be nice having them home now.. relaxing to watch them isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Isn't it a fabulous way to get some of that annoying yard done? :flower:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm

He is just a great horse, it is such a shame about his breathing he has been really bad the last couple of days just walking up the drive last night had him wheezing and coughing, the vet has him on antihistamine which seems to help but he needs a jab now, so i have to do that my-self the vet will sell me drug, i just have to stick it in, not looking forward to that.

I would like to find him a loving home as a companion horse with some light riding, as he is so good and his barn / ground manners are amazing, Rob will only let me have 2 horses and the idea was for us both to be able to ride together but Bailey cannot take Rob now............ so if anyone knows anyone that would love him ?????????
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 pm

it's funny thing that breathing is.. someone I knew had a horse like that.. when she let her go back to where she bought her a few years prior the horse just got better.. they think it may have been her surroundings... she may have been allergic to something in the area..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 am

hahahahannnnnnnn,,,,,,nice BUSH HOG........ need to get your path made down to the bottom road so we can get to the gravel pit and the lake without the trailer..........nice shots....... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:25 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god i am slow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tammy posted about my ride on lawn mower and weed wacker and i wondered what she was on!! and now JJ posts about my Bush hog, so i go back to the pictures to see what you guys are seeing that i'm not and it's BAILEY woooohoooo, sorry guys i am reeeaaaalllllyy ssllooowwwww................LOL hahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Quote :
so if anyone knows anyone that would love him ?????????

Do not tempt me! That's how Major came to me as. He was 17 years old and had pretty bad heaves. Over the years I had him the heaves got better and better. The first time my current vet saw him he said he would never have guessed he had heaves when he listened to his lungs. Maybe it is just a location thing. first ride at home 188868

He looks great and is doing a good job in the yard. I use mine to eat around the trees after I mow since I don't have a weed wacker. They're a little slower but get the job done first ride at home 338415
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 pm

well Dex at least you could take Bailey to the beach.. he's great on the trail.. and you know a friend of mine had a heavie horse once she changed locations she was fine.. ummm.. another to join the herd I wonder.. lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

I am not going to twist your arm, but i would be happy for you to have him, i love him so will be very careful who i let have him, i went out tonight to give him his shot, Rob held him and i got the needle out drew up the drug and he just stood and watched me, i went up to his next and stroked the area for needle to go he was so relaxed, and i bottled out, i could not do it, i am so cross with my self, so i have a nurse friend coming to do it tomorrow....

and if you had him i could still see him......... think on it, no pressure.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 pm

you big turkey...........why didnt you call me....I would have you doing it in no time...Its just the right sort of encouragement that works............. :devil5.gif: :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm

AND........he is very good at sharing a stall..........you werent there the night when wissy and firebug brought up gunnar and amos, we had those 2 put in the run in and abbey and bailey shared the Harry Potter stall under the stairs, and they are both big horses........so worries.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 am

ahaha I remember that.. and they were so good about being so close.. bum to bum.. no fuss either..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am

If I hadn't of just gotten Hubba, I would say yes in a hearbeat. I need a better paying job before I can bring anymore critters home. Working on that though, now that I am an actual civil servant and can apply for internal postings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first ride at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: first ride at home   first ride at home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first ride at home
Page 1 of 1