Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Ride - First of many to come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

April Ride - First of many to come Empty
PostSubject: April Ride - First of many to come   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Well was not the greatest day today....Misty but nice overall.Overcast skies....The kids decided to get their horses out for a stretch....
My son traded in his aussie saddle as got himself a barrel saddle set...There are still a few adjustments to make but he certainly wanted to try it out. I find a barrel saddle fits Chard well since he is short backed...We are in the process of looking a good saddle pad for him so please ignore the one he has on as we only use it as a spare...

Velocity was good although today tried to rear out of frustration to see Chard ahead down the road and my daughter not allowing her. My daughter is at a stage now where she wants to pick the fights when they arise....Velocity listens well and certainly both horses enjoyed their rides and the kids too of course....I put my back out by sinking in some snow so no riding for me today...DARN...

Here are some pics taken today ..Enjoy....Yes we still have some white stuff but it certainly is melting away fast....Of course on of Lady to show how furry she still is..Summer coat coming into view....Pirate of course was camera shy.....No pics of him today

April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride2
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride3
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride4
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride5
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride6
April Ride - First of many to come Aprilride7
April Ride - First of many to come LadyApril2009
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: April Ride - First of many to come   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 am

hey there.........nice to see you guys out and about............you still have snow on the ground............wheres your MUD???????? :geek:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: April Ride - First of many to come   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 am

Kids and horses look great :) What a lovely weekend for trail riding. Will Chard and Velocity be going to Equine Review?

You guys still have a fair bit of snow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: April Ride - First of many to come   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 am

Nice pictures. I love seeing people enjoying their horses. Looks like your roads are pretty sloppy with the mud. Our snow is almost all gone. Let the scooping begin!
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: pics   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks everyone.

Yes we still have snow and don't worry there is lots of mud and muck

Velocity and Chard in the pictures will be going to the reviewI just want the snow gone but looks like rain this week and Easter week-end looks promissing for another good ride..

This ride is the beginning of mild refreshers before the review and days of shedding out.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Ride - First of many to come   April Ride - First of many to come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Ride - First of many to come
Page 1 of 1