Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Star Acres - Available Horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Morning Star Acres - Available Horses Empty
PostSubject: Morning Star Acres - Available Horses   Morning Star Acres - Available Horses Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 am

There are lots of available horses this year through our program.
Certainly visit our website to view what is available.Pictures of all horses listed are on our website under Available STB page.

We are very busy and I will certainly try my best to update as much as I can..... Leaving it under this thread so check back often.

You must be pre-approved by Morning Star Acres in order to view this horse.

New - July 2009

1)WESTERN SLIDE (P85204, H)
WESTERN HANOVER - TRUDY T HANOVER - COLUMBIA GEORGE
Gelding - 04/11/1995
15+ hands, Not sticked
TatooP 8520
INTERMEDIATE/EXPERIENCED relocation required

2)
Cowboys Dont Lie
AKA SLIM
6 yr old gelding. Very quiet and bombproof - Easy to work with.Fabulously built .Would make a nice looking gelding for trails or show.
Retired officially from racing .
15.2 hands and Bay in Color

Location Fredericton
BEGINNER- GREAT FIRST HORSE

3)Registered name is "Centerfold" and barn name is "Jugs". 2 yr old mare.
She is a darling, very smart little horse.Still in training for racing but will make a great prospect.
May retire this fall if she is not fast enough.
GREAT FAMILY HORSE- BEGINNER

4)"Sweet Nathalie" She is 6 yr old mare.She is tall, thin type but in racing shape.

5)Nicoles Baby, 7 yr old mare.She was voted "Aged Mare of the Year" last year and is doing well again this year. She would be the biggest of the lot.

6)3 yr old filly, her name is Elm Grove Destiny.Small mare.She is a sweet heart in the barn but on the track wants to go the most, a real gamer, probably too much so. On a farm as a riding horse she would calm down, I am sure.

INTERMEDIATE/EXPERIENCED relocation required

7)FLOOGIE
She is 22- years old and was a brood mare for a while after
she finished racing. She is very healthy, easy to work with,
and friendly. She is a trotter, so a rider would not have to
deal with any pacing if they adopted Floogie.
Pictures to come

8)GRACIE
11-year-old mare who was a brood mare for a while after
she finished racing. She is very healthy, easy to work with,
and friendly. She is a trotter, so a rider would not have to
deal with any pacing if they adopted Gracie.
Pictures to come
Location Mahone Bay.

There are two more horses who need homes. One is a three-year-old filly ( MILLY-has been relocated -congrats to Samantha Ronalds and family) with a bowed tendon. She has never raced and the owner says she is quiet and would make a good saddle horse. The other is a seven-year-old gelding(RELOCATED). He is still racing but not doing well enough to make money so the owner wants to find him a good home. He is also quiet. I will try to get pics soon.

Location : TRURO.Both horses have been relocated - COngrats to their new owners

NEW - May 2009

Name of the horse: Short Name "Kiki"

Age/ Tatoo: 5 yrs (April 17th)
Height/Color: about 15 hh, dark bay in color
Description: Currently being ridden with an English saddle. Great on trail rides, follows along easily. Had her in the main road with lots of distractions and vehicles. Gets along with other horses (currently out to pasture with 8 horses, mares and geldings). Full of energy and doesn't seem to spook easily (on trails or by traffic). No health problems.

Has been around children. Has been raced before, and is pin-freezed on the left front leg (no signs of re-occuring damage or lameness). She is a smaller mare, about 15hh, dark bay in color. She would do best with an experienced rider, or someone who has more time to train her riding, as I work long hours and don't get to ride her as much as I would like to.. I've only had her on a trailer once, so I really couldn't judge how well she trailers, but she did excellent when we did get her. Good with farrier, barefoot at the moment.

NEW - MAY 2009

WESTERN SLIDE (P85204, H)

WESTERN HANOVER - TRUDY T HANOVER - COLUMBIA GEORGE

Gelding - 04/11/1995
15+ hands, Not sticked
TatooP 8520

Slide is an independent horse, he takes awhile to warm up to different horses & people. I now turn him out regularly with two geldings & one mare. In the stall he can have an attitude, he'll put his ears back & may stamp his hind foot & a little kick-especially when being fed. He enjoys being brushed & scratched, he likes his treats. I had his teeth floated & I wormed him back in March. I have done some ground work with him.
Slide is not an aggressive horse at all. He has the most gorgeous head & kindest looking eyes. Anyone would be lucky to have Slide, he is a super nice horse that anyone will fall in love with.

There is a fee to relocate Slide.

NEW SECTION
Below are Standardbreds being offered for sale/lease.
Details are included as much as possible.

Acton In Terror" but her barn name is Babe....

9yr old Std mare . Owned and ridden for 5 years.
Owner in Univeristy presently and wants ot have her leased with a possible potential to buy.Present time is LEASE ONLY being offered.
Riden western and she walks/trots/lopes, she doesn't care for the trot but loves to lope. She needs an intermediate rider who is confident and quiet, if she doesn't trust her rider she becomes very tense and nervous. She is a very kind mare, and really tries to learn what you are trying to teach her.She can be moved at the end of June or later, but preferably before September. And naturally, I would like to know about the home she will be moved to before sending her anywhere- I had someone try to lease her last year and it turned out badly so I am trying to be very careful this time.

This is a free lease and agreement with owner to be signed

FOR LEASE/SALE

4YR Old STB gelding
16 Hands and still growing
Bay- Nice slender build with room to fill out.

He is still young and would break the pace to a canter at the track. He is broke western and English W/T/C and has done small cavalettis.Ready for schooling and a few shows this summer.UTD with all care. Farrier/trailers well.

Lease off property with conditions to the right home OR being offered for sale also. Asking price $2000

Presently located at Morning Star Acres on lease to relocate and presently undergoing some training.Can be viewed.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/

Morning Star Acres - Available Horses
Page 1 of 1