Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update

Go down 
+10
Highlander
Bay-Lee
barnmom
Freva
charlo
Fiere
rude
Ellie*Mae
Flicka
morningstaracres
14 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Empty
PostSubject: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Iam posting this on behalf of Gissy...

She may not be on the forum for a few days. Prayers are being requested!!!

Lady and Chard will be laid to rest Monday August 23rd .
We are going to be spending all week-end loving them and spending time with them before they go. We have scheduled a photo shoot with them on
the week-end.

So everyone please keep them in your prayers....it will be a very hard day and Gissy needs the strength to hang on......

I truly am lost for words on what i can say. Words just are not enough at a time like this. Hoping Lady and Chard will be at peace

The reason is Chard has been vetted as no longer rideable due to muscle damage in his left hind leg and has been losing his teeth at a fast rate and will not survive another winter.

Lady has developed serious arthritis in her RFKnee and they are both like a senior couple attached at the hip.
It is a hard decision for her to make and she needs to know everyone is sending prayers and thoughts of strentgth.....The vet will be there to assure everything goes smoothly.They will be burried peacefully at their place.........

Aug 23rd 2010 - RIP Ladytese and Chardonnel......They will be deply missed.... SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 336163 SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 336163 SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 336163
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh Gissy..... I'm sooooooo sorry to hear about this. If you need anything, please let me know!!!!!

I know this is my greatest fear with my two older monkeys....
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

it is not going to be easy and i am not looking forward to it....But the day has come.
SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 336163
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

I can't imagine losing 2 good friends at the same time, even if it is the right thing to do - my heart aches for all of you SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 757770
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm

how sad... :(
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm

How awful. So sorry to hear about your horses.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 pm

very sad news, but you are doing right by your friends...Many many hugs being offered your way.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Such a difficult decision but done with love and compassion....thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm

So sorry you have to go through this!!! They count on us to make the right decision for them no matter how much it hurts us,In doing so you are showing them just how much you do love them!!
My heart goes out to you,I have been there and know how heartwrenching it is!
Stay strong you will get through it with the help of your friends and it does get easier to think of them as the time passes, But be prepared for that hole in the pit of your stomach for a little while!! SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 750249 :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

my heart aches for everyone invloved...to make a decision like that must be very difficult.....be strong everyone....
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

How very,very sad.It's must be heartbreaking for all concerned.Enjoy the time you have left with them.You are in my thoughts. SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 272214
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 am

So sorry to hear :(

Sending Hugs! :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 am

Thinking of you all this morning!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Prayers are with you today!!! :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

prayers for you all SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 am

I would like to apologize to MSA and the forum. The info I posted in relation to this post was incorrect and I'm sorry. Next time I'll keep my big mouth shut until I know I have the facts straight.

MSA, I send my deepest condolences.
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 am

I can't believe I missed this post!
MSA I can't put into words how Sad I am right now.
they were amazing horses.
I'm sure they are running around in huge green pastures praising your name cause now they are pain and care free.
SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 336163
SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update 757770 Hugs to you and all your family in this dark and sad time
If you need some big hugs, Harold would be more then glad to give you as many as you want!
stop in any time and you'll get one from me too. though I'm sure a harold hug is better :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update   SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAD NEWS -Morning Star Acres Update
Page 1 of 1