Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of the dogs today...

Go down 
+3
mypony
naughty by nature
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of the dogs today... Empty
PostSubject: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Well Bronson and Bria (newfies) had a bath today and then they wanted playtime in their pool.. Although Princess Kasy thinks it's HER pool..

Bria
Some of the dogs today... Picture134

Bronson
Some of the dogs today... Picture131

Kasy

Some of the dogs today... Picture107-1

Some of the dogs today... Picture091-1

Some of the dogs today... Picture102

Some of the dogs today... Picture105

Bria with her FAVORITE ball
Some of the dogs today... Picture100

Some of the dogs today... Picture098

Some of the dogs today... Picture094

Some of the dogs today... Picture089

Some of the dogs today... Picture091

Some of the dogs today... Picture087
Some of the dogs today... Picture084

And one of my boyfriends house kittens that are to give away they will be ready in the next week or two..

Some of the dogs today... Picture067
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm

oh Zoey.. the pics are great.. Kassy is a newf wanna bee.. hehehe she loves the water.. and the newf's both have hair like me.. fantastic..:) oh the kittens.. they look like my Wissy girl..
I miss your pics.. good to see them again..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 pm

your dogs are so cute.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 am

Nice wet puppies! How long are the Newfies wet for after a swim? I should get my puppy his own pool, now that he is allergic to something at the beach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 am

Thx girls..

The newfies stay wet for quite a while, depending on how hot it is out. I have to be careful because if they don't dry fast and they are damp they can get hot spots. but they have SOOO much fun...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 am

You must have trimmed up the Newfs for summer did you?

I just love Bria's head....it is so lively and dainty. She is such a beautiful girl! Have you decided if you are going to do any showing with her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 am

HAHAHAHA....love the newfs..........wish you had posted these pics ealier, I never thought about a pool for the pups...........bear and sam would love that...thanks for the idea..........BTW............WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY PICTURE OF THE GROOMING TABLE :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Ha, OH JJ I forgot about that, frig sorry I will get you one... My memory is good but short ha..

And JJ I got that pool at a store in Sussex they don't really make those ones much now that I can find and they are the only ones that the dogs don't ruin quickly. That one was big enough and since they had been there soo long they let me have it for $10!! Can't beat that, they LOVE it..

D Yes I clipped them up bit time, took the sissors right too them although Bria will be in season the first of September so her hormones are changing and her hair is falling out left right and center ha.. SHe's awful looking. Yes Bria's head is what I look for, the chunky, short nose, wide head.. That's the look I like. I don't like the longer nose and slimmer one, Bronson is kinda inbetween. Bria is by far the nicest looking but Bronson has her beat in so many ways.. If you could roll them into ONE dog OMG, it would be amazing...
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm

The pups look great!!! I just love Bronson!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 am

you need a bigger pool lol.. great pictures...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the dogs today...   Some of the dogs today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of the dogs today...
Page 1 of 1