Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few from today...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm

a couple of Worthy I got today, while I awaited the farrier...and a goofy one of Arrow
Few from today... Oct_1310
Black velvet
Few from today... Oct_1311
munch munch munch
Few from today... Oct_1312
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Worthy is looking good!! I love it when they look like velveteen horses. Then I think again and know that winter is on it's way! Arrow looks like a big ham.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Your boys look awesome!! Worthy does look amazing for his age. He looks like he is feeling good! Of course Arrow 's personality always shines through. He's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Worthy is looking great....got to love the "old ones". How many years young is he now??? Someone sent me that email about the 'old one" the other day and I always puddle up when I read it....having loved an "old one" myself!!!! Arrow does, indeed, look like a lovable goof!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Great pics.. love your boys.. wishing I could meet Worthy one day..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am

OLNH, I love the velvet look, too...at least he looks clean, although he isn't :-)
Freva, Worthy will be 33 on the 26th of Nov...he is a 1978 model...he is still all horse, though!
Wissy, Worthy would love a visit! Anytime you are heading to PEI, MS, Worthy feels better this year I think then he did last, not as much competition for feed :-(
And I've really upped his senior feed, so he has lots of energy...CHANGE HIS ROUTINE AT ALL AND YOU SURE CAN SEE THAT!!!!!!
MS- Arrow is really my big clown - we love him to bits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few from today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today...   Few from today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few from today...
Page 1 of 1