Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few Sussex Paint Show pics

Go down 
+2
lb-ranch
Freva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Empty
PostSubject: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

I am afraid that my pics are not very good but I am sure that there will be better ones posted soon.

I was so proud of Syl and Kid. Syl was nervous with this being her first time in the ring in many years and Kid's very first debut. She has done a pile of work to get him ready. Less than a month before he was romping and playing in the pasture knowing only how to lead, back up and give his feet. He had not been lunged nor bathed other than a natural rainshower but he has a "want to please" personality and is a quick learner. They were a sharp looking duo.

As they entered the ring the first time Kid got a bit flustered when another horse acted up a bit in front of him. Then Syl lost her hat...it all came together though and they did fine.

Show time
A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509004

Doing their thing
A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509028
A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509037

They did it...does this look like a relieved face???

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509010

A little praise for Kid
A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509011

Is your hat OK??

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509012

I also got a chance to meet Mere and her beautiful girls, Zoey and Jorja.

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509024

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509018

A few Sussex Paint Show pics Sept0509019
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks so much for coming to the show, Kid and I both appreciate the support. In the very first photo it looks like he's watching you out of the corner of his eye to be sure he's allowed to follow me in that big scary ring.
I also love how he's helping me dust the dirt off my hat in one of the other photos.
I cant wait now for another show, I've caught the show bug :EX.gif:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

LB - looks like you and Kid had a great first experience!! He sure looks like he wasn't bothered by a thing in all the pictures!!

You and your girls look great Meredith :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Everyone looks super!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Syl you and your boy did fine!!! I am glad you made it and had the nerve to do it! ha, Listen to me! I am a ball of nerves as you seen! ha

Freva it was GREAT to finally meet you. THanks for your COMPLIMENTS on my girls. I was VERY proud of BOTH of them. They were very well behaved and that's all that counts... I made it through the weekend, I am still completely exhausted but it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Kid looks great. Mere I didn't realise how big Jorga is getting holy
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A few Sussex Paint Show pics   A few Sussex Paint Show pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am

really great pix there Freva, SYL looks some happy.......and isnt it great when you get to meet more of our M E folks..........Meredith looked great with her two....and I agree that Jorgia is getting huge....thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

A few Sussex Paint Show pics
Page 1 of 1