Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My MPHC Show Pics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 am

Well I am made it through the weekend. I am soo very proud of both of my girls. They did great, couldn't be happier.

Jorgia-C Bennies Wish For Me

My MPHC Show Pics CopyofP9062838

My MPHC Show Pics CopyofP9062835-1

My MPHC Show Pics P9062832

My MPHC Show Pics P9062836

Zoey-Sonnys Miz Sensation
My MPHC Show Pics P9062821

My MPHC Show Pics P9062826
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 am

Congrats.... what lovely pictures,, both girls look beautiful...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm

great pics Meredith............what a lot of stuff you two won.......well done.........sure am glad you had second thoughts about your jacket.......it looks really incredible on you......and goes with Jorgia Eyes.............woooooooo hooooooooooo well done :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:07 pm

but I just noticed......and I would slap you silly if I was close enough...........you have god darn safety pins stuck in your good jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEESH...........spend the 10 dollars and get yourself a set of show pins...........all that time spent spiffying everything up, you the pony, the halter etc etc and then ruin it with a safety pin...............aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh.................but the rest of you looked terrific. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Ha I know JJ sorry.. But the tack shop doesn't come there anymore.. So those last minute things you can't buy which is really annoying. Oh well.. I will find some though! ha..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Great Pictures.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
naughty by nature

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm

great pictures jorga is a tank man has she grown and zoey looks great like usual did you do any under saddle classes with zoey?
Back to top Go down
mypony

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Beautiful girls! You should post a picture of them when they were young and what they look like now, so we can compare how much they have grown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My MPHC Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MPHC Show Pics   My MPHC Show Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My MPHC Show Pics
Page 1 of 1