Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for contact info

Go down 
+2
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Looking for contact info Empty
PostSubject: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

I am looking for contact information for anyone belonging to Horse and pony magazine...I would like to send in a farewell to Century..

If you have a contact I would greatly appreciate it...

I would like to put something like this...With pics of course and probably have someone edit it for me.....

Thursday, March 26, 2009 will always be remembered by my family as the day Morgan's best friend "Century" was sent to run free of pain in heaven.

Century came to be part of our family over 4 yrs ago. It was an instant connection between a girl and her pony. A connection that you read about in books or see in movies. We were honored to have witnessed such a bond in front of our very eyes.

Morgan and Century had 4 wonderful years and many accomplishments together They won many high point titles. From pleasure/flat classes, to those burnin' and turnin' gymkhana runs. Gymkhana was a special love to them both and everyone who had the pleasure to witness them in one of these events could see that.

In September, 2008, Century took Morgan on their final equestrain event together. They competed in Team/Cattle penning at Creekview Farm in Amherst. This was Morgan's maiden voyage and Century didn't let her down. They cut those cattle together like old pro's. Winning the Pro-Am division for the weekend. Morgan was so proud of her pony, and her pony was so proud of her. That was the last day Morgan rode Century. She came up lame that following week, never to recover.

Century taught Morgan so many things in their 4 yrs together. Most important 'Trust and Loyalty' between horse and rider.

RIP Century...You were one of a kind and will never be replaced...We will always love you for what you gave Morgan (Your heart and soul)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 am

bawling my eyes out Joe............really nicely written....can you not just google horse and pony :http://www.cli
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 am

I found their site online however there is no contact info....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:49 am

I found an old back issue.......2008... 902 354 5411 and it says send by mail Box 1509 Liverpool. N<S< B0T 1K0 ALSO a 1877 354 3764 hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks so much Joan....We appreciate it
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 am

Crying Here!!!!! :( So very sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:26 am

Well written Jo.. I remember when she started out with Century.. and all those pics.. they sure had something didn't they.. doesn't happen everyday.. My heart goes out to your family and especially Morgan.. how she has grown over the past 4 years.. I hope she can have a great relationship with her new girl.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 am

You did a wonderful job, very well written and wouldn't edited anything!!!

...that story would bring tears even to the hardest....RIP..Century.... 😢
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 pm

😢 That's beautiful Jo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for contact info   Looking for contact info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for contact info
Page 1 of 1