Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's Your Weather??

Go down 
+5
StraitView G
lauriegillespie579
Simi
just joan
D-Cutch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

How's Your Weather?? Empty
PostSubject: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 pm

It is blistery and miserable here in Charlottetown - I can't see across the road... not that there is much to see over there....

We probably have about 3-5cms of snow and it is still coming and of course it is windy but that seems to go without saying around these parts.

Kids were sent home at lunch time from school...

I was hopeful the good weather was here after the beautiful weekend...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:58 pm

BIG TIME WIND, not much precipitation yet, but have the horses inside...........we had some freezing rain, but it comes and goes, no snow............but it is almost April Fools Day :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

I am in Halifax.. Just rain here..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lauriegillespie579

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Yarmouth is cloudy, cool and windy....where is spring?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

we had it last weekend allready.........hahaha
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

GROSS here in Lismore (near New Glasgow). Rain all morning, then freezing rain, then ice pellets....snow for the last 2 or 3 hours now. YUCK YUCK YUCK I want spring back :!:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Well the car/truck are covered and we have some drifts.... make it stop!!! They say we are suppose to keep getting snow until tomorrow morning. On the positive side I guess this means one more jaunt in the sleigh.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm

It's been raining here all day!! They canceled school!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm

BAH - I want rain not snow!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm

I would say there is a foot or more new stuff surrounding my house :x :x :x I'm really worried about my car too, I had to leave it at the road because of the mud in the driveway. If I see so much as one dent on that car, I'll chase the plow driver down on foot! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey Krista.. hahah.. hoping your car will be safe.. We got all rain today and winds.. but calling for 15-20 cm tomorrow.. lovely.. 🎅

aka RedriderM
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Lol! I'm just getting a mental image of it now...getting up first thing tomorrow morning to see my car all dented to hell, and chasing the plow driver down the road in my jammies lol! I tell ya though, if it snows in any way on Thursday, I'm going to be very, very upset! Chris gets home Thursday evening :D
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Krista I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for warm weather and sun ☀ for Thurs..

I will also pray for your car.. wouldn't want to see you running down the road in Jammies chasing anything.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 am

Well, this morning, here on my little piece of God's Country, its still bloody ugly and the wind is howling like the devil........we have drifts up and down the driveway and will need the tractor to move them..............I've had all 4 horses inside since yesterday afternoon and they are not particularly impressed.........tomorrow is April fools day............woooooo hooooooo flowers and nice green grass any day now right????
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 am

Still can't see across the road and we have drifts everywhere too... GAH I didn't think it was going to get much worse over night but it did...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 am

:x omg.. I had a crappy drive into work this morning.. nearly didn't make it up a hill on the 102 Hwy, snowed like crazy all night and high winds.. snow mixed with freezing rain on the way to work this morning.. oh yeah and this is spring.. blah :evil:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am

North wind AGAIN today. Mind you, we don't have the snow that you guys are having. Getting itchy to do spring things but am still sporting my snowsuit when I go to the barn. Is it EVER going to end?! 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Well, none of the neighbors had to report me streaking down the road in my pj's this morning, but that rotten bugger did fill in the driveway, and my shovel is broken :evil: It's kind of odd waking through mud up to my ankles in order to get to the knee high snowdrift by the car :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's Your Weather??   How's Your Weather?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's Your Weather??
Page 1 of 1