Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

From this picture what sex would you say this dog is?

Quick question Pit
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Female...and I would venture to say she has had a ltter of puppies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 pm

I'd say female too...........but I have seen neutered males with extended nipples before.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm

That's what I thought. Besides the nipples, if it was a male we should see some "man parts" under there as well Quick question 188868 Quick question 338415 (not just the ones that can be removed)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey Dexy..that reminds of a little story. Lessons from a vet's 5 year old daughter----- I used to raise dogs years ago and was taking one of our first litters to the vet. My son and the vet's daughter were the same age and Had just started to school so we are talking 5 ot 6 years old. Our son, Andy had a favorite puppy in the litter and he was proudly showing the pup to Jacqueline, the vet's daughter while we were waiting to get their checkups. She was a very matter of fact little girl and asked him if it was a boy or a girl and Andy replied 'I don't know". With that Jacueline flipped the puppy(a Male) over on his back and said "It's a boy, silly...see boys always got a handle"!!!!!

I don't think I can see any handles in this picture. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:53 pm

a handy handle............I like it.......hahahaha
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

looks female but is hard to see clearly as the pic shows up a little fuzzy for viewing
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Well, I could have used a lesson from the 5 year old. When I went to pick out Duke I asked to see the males. The lady handed me a male and I asked how can you tell? :roll: Man I felt some stupid when she pointed to his "handle". I figured if it didn't have balls yet you wouldn't be able to tell (like cats).

Anyways, just so you all know, I'm not some weirdo that likes to look at dog's private parts lol!
This picture was in an ad for a male dog for sale. They're either trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes or their worse than me at figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

well Cindyrelly, I was wondering why the heck you cared (not exactly the words I really used).....but I did wonder. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

looks like a female to me. No handle in sight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question
Page 1 of 1