Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!

Go down 
+10
MSFarm
MoonShadow
Ellie*Mae
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Freva
charlo
mypony
Wissy
just joan
Hanover
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanover

Hanover

She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Empty
PostSubject: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Around12
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 pm

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!! GOT NO OTHER WORDS...... :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

ohhhhhhhh such a sad face.. horses know when they look funny.. lol...
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Did you do that on purpose???? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh dear.......now I do feel badly :-( Please....no more laughing at my boy!

His forelock was so straggly looking that I decided to trim it right back and see how it grows in. I wasn't going to but you know what........he is mine.......backyard boy.......and I love him to pieces. I figure a "haircut" isn't going to be the end of the world for him.

He is the first and probably the only horse I will ever own. I have brought him back from having a rainrotted coat, thrushy hooves, and a pretty skinny body to what I would call a pretty good looking horse right now.

So ....... there you have it. :-)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

OMG HANOVER..........PLEASE, DONT TAKE IT TO HEART, NO ONE WAS TRYING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS ON PURPOSE...........its just not something we see that often............had no other recourse BUT to laugh........we know you love him........Bleeding heart, we have all done stuff to our animals that maybe we should have thought about just a litttle more.......well, maybe not all other folks, but I have, so, you gotta laugh at yourself too........it'll grow back.....what the heck........ :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! 757770
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh I wasn't taking personal offense.......more tongue in cheek kind of thing........(no more laughing at my boy) .

The tone of voice gets "changed" in print LOL.

Nope.......I feel very comfortable on this forum.

Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh and one more thing........when I posted the picture, I was probably showing off that I could actually.......post a picture lol!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

When I first look at the pictures I thought it was braided so I was going to comment on what a nice job. I was looking on my phone the first time, but now that I see it on the normal size computer screen...ha ha. Oh dear...does his horsey friends laugh at him now? lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 pm

you see, I was going to be my usual smart a s s self and say......finally got the nerve up to post a pix and you chose this one???? so its not like I didnt notice.....hahahah.......and Kuddos to you for getting it done......hope we didnt all put you off posting more......hahahahahahaha OMG WE ARE BAD....... :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hanover......your boy's expression is priceless!!!! Hair will grow and I bet it will come back thick and glossy. We have a couple of girls here that just keep a few sprigs for forlocks but the Fjords who's forelocks resemble Don King's do...ain't horses grand!!!!!!

So Glad to have you on the Forum!!!
She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! 209173
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Hahaha, I had a good laugh at this when I seen him recently in real life. Silly Shanie. Now you should cut his mane off to match the forelock
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Barefoot don't tempt me on that one. Yesterday I looked his mane over very closely and "almost" started on it but I thought that he needed the protection from the biting critters that are still hanging around. Maybe next year :-) Winter's coming too........

Thanks for the welcome Freva. I must try to keep up with taking pictures and show you that he actually can look quite handsome . Don't know about the forelock growing in thicker ...... but hopefully it will look healthier.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Well, I think it brings out his eyes lol! So very intense looking, isn't he? Looking manly with his new do....

Keep posting, please!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

The look on his face is "priceless", and I have to agree with ElleMae.. "new do" sure brings out his eyes..mostly those lovely long lashes!

I'm looking forward to seeing how the forelock grows back. If it is indeed thicker.. and I wonder how fast it grows?

Happy to see ya posting pics of your lovely boy!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:29 pm

he looks just fine!

it looks like he IS asking for a mirror. haha
if he could talk Im sure thats what he would have been saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Don't let them get to ya! Everyone makes fun of Stretch's forelock - and I didn't even shave it. He litterally only has a few strands, and his tail looks like a really bad homemade broom of twigs. Your boy looks great and will probably start a new trend!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I can't wait till it starts to grow back and he looks like Bert from Sesame street. Then we can really laugh! LOL

Honestly though, I think he looks quite refined roached.
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 am

Thanks Tammy......our boys will have to meet someday and have a good horse chat about all of this. Maybe they would comment on our "do's" lol! (Come to think of it I usually have a melt down after a hair cut......hence the reason I only get it done about every two years!)

Not to stereotype, but is Stretch an App?

Hey Friere..........I was trying to avoid the Bert image and just skip over to "something" like Maverick.........yeah right, in my dreams.

It is funny about roaching. I do rather like that look but I suppose once you do it you would have to keep it up........well, no maybe not. Like I had said before, he is mine, we live in the country, and I can do these things without worrying about it. Kind of hard to put into words but it is a "different" feeling for sure having your own 24/7 as opposed to riding someone else's in a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Nope - Stretch isn't an appy. Although he has hair like them!
Back to top Go down
LuvMyFraggle

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 pm

awww shane, i think he looks really cute like that!
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Ummmmmmmmm I think he is starting to look like Bert alright.......with a nice velvet coat on to boot!

Back to top Go down
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

PostSubject: love it   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

love your caption for this pic of your handsome boy - and he sure does look a bit ticked at you!
Very cute, I'll be curious to see him as it grows back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!   She cut my BANGS?????  Get a mirror.......quick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She cut my BANGS????? Get a mirror.......quick!
Page 1 of 1