Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my middle of nowhere on google

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

my middle of nowhere on google Empty
PostSubject: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

found an old image on google earth..........top half you can see the paddocks, round pen barn and house but not the bush, the bottom is the road through the middle, the hay field and some of the bush........way cool
my middle of nowhere on google GE164
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 am

There's nothing like living in the sticks though JJ.. It's peaceful, and no ignorant or nasty neighbors to bother you.. Gotta love that. I am moving this spring, and I will be literally on top of a moutain on a dirt road with next to NO neighbors.. LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 am

oh that's cool.. you can see some logging roads too..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 pm

That is really cool..... if you zoom out a bit can you see the lake and could we use it as a map ??????
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Wissy ... don't mention those friggin' logging roads !!!! my middle of nowhere on google 989857 I keep trying to find our place on google earth but haven't had any luck. Any pointers?
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 am

Tammy, you gotta get over the 'logging road' thing...I'm 12 klms further in from Joan and love my roads...nothing stops me, ask J! It's heaven back here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my middle of nowhere on google   my middle of nowhere on google Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my middle of nowhere on google
Page 1 of 1