Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Found a good site for ACV:

apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com

just check the Horse Care section. When I googled for more information it was amazing the results people had for SO many health issues inside and outside the horse's body. Definately worth checking out.

Note--It's the Pure ACV that's the most beneficial.

If anyone finds a good deal on the stuff...let me know!

Happy Trails in what's left of the riding season for 2009!!!!!!!!!!!! :7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

What you want is ACV with the "mother" in it. If you buy a jug of the pasteaurized stuff, remove 1 cup, and add 1 cup of the ACV containing the mother, your jug will grow the mother. Just put the cover back on and leave it in a cool, dark place for about a month. This way is much cheaper. 1L with the mother costs around $6 while 4 pasteaurized litres is $6.99.

It has a lot of health benefits for humans too! I also add 2 tablespoons to the dog and cats drinking water bowl everytime I fill it.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 pm

:scratch: Ummm what do you mean by the "mother"?
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: mother?   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 pm

yeah...really...what DO you mean by "mother"....

ha ha!

honestly--sounds like a good cheap recipe but we don't know what you mean exactly. could you give us a bit more information so we can do this as you do? thanks!!!!!!

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! 561245
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Taken from: http://bragg.com/books/acv_excerpt.html
Quote :

ACV – Mother Nature's Perfect Food
Natural (undistilled) organic, raw ACV can really be called one of Mother Nature's most perfect foods. It is made from fresh, crushed apples which are then allowed to mature naturally in wooden barrels, as wood seems to "boost" the natural fermentation. Natural ACV should be rich, brownish color and if held to the light you might see a tiny formation of "cobweb-like" substances that we call the "mother." Usually some "mother" will show in the bottom of the ACV bottle the more it ages. It never needs refrigeration. You can also save some "mother" and transfer it to work in other natural vinegars. When you smell natural ACV, there's a pungent odor and sometimes it's so ripened it puckers your mouth and smarts your eyes. These are natural, good signs.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

I remember my parents having raw ACV with the strands you could see in the jug which clouded the vinegar. Where can you buy raw ACV today? In regular grocery stores? or only in Health food stores? I hate the taste and smell of vinegar but heck, if it's that many healthy things about it, I might just buy a jug for myself too? LOL
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am

You can buy the stuff with the mother in the Super Store, in the health food section. I'm sure the other grocery stores carry it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!   APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1