Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Empty
PostSubject: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Well I didnt get many, but I did get THE WORKING GIRLS.............LIGHTNING, BARNMOM, I THINK THE OTHER LADY WAS CATHY?? ALL WORKING their asses off doing the scoring and running and getting the ribbons and figuring out what the heck the Judges really meant............they really deserve a big round of applause...so woo hoo for them....and then CJ running her buns off as ring stewardess...or as lightning called her ring mistress......hahah........and apparently at horse shows NOT ON MY ISLAND........its not appropriate to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to someone while in the show ring...........I GOT SHUUSHED.....HAHAHA.....NEVER in my life have I been SHUUSHED at a horse show, ususally I have folks doing the wave.........and cheering for the ring crew, etc etc.........but, I still managed to get folks worked up..............then they really did SEND ME HOME...........and I do really appreciate that you girls were only looking out for my health............I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BALL, but unfortunately I lost my videographer guy and we didnt get to do everyone............MY COLOUR was there with her daughter and brought some of her friends too........I didnt even get a picture of her...I'm so sorry........PINK LADY was there with her leg still in a big brace........no video for her either....but Wissy did get a picture......Barnmom and Lightning were just way too busy to stop even for a pee never mind an interview, but I did get a couple of shots of them..........ROBINSKELTICBUCKAROO......was kicking some serious butt out there, she did not get an interview either........but we did get lots of pix of her Sherry, WITH WISSY'S HORSE GREGMARS ROLLING THUNDER HAD A GREAT SHOW TOO....LBRANCHS TWO KIDS...Bailey and Kid and Faline and her kid all did great too.........THERE WAS A GREAT CONTINGENT of folks from CAPE BRETON and it was just like old home week when I walked in the barns............
Wissy kept a pretty close eye on me both days and dragged my sorry buttercup home to her house where she plied me with some interesting stuff............
I was sorry not to be able to stay and enjoy more, but thats life.........
had a ball...........thanks everyone for putting up with me.

so heres my shots.

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0001-14

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0002-9

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0003-8

barnmom
MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0005-8

lightning
MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0006-10

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW DSCI0016-9
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Great to see some more pictures!! DO I see some Appy bums there!! Whoo hooo!! Glad you had a good weekend, and everyone survived it, including you! MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW 590471
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:46 pm

SURE MOONSHADOW........there were tons of appys.........not just paints. look in Mariea's facebook,, theres tons of pix.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm

I did see all her pics.. all 100 and some...lol.. they were great pics.. But I did only see one appy bum in that batch.

Some very fine looking horses there. Nice to see that the show was a hit!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

I posted 9 pix in my picasa web site....but yep most of her pix are paints...but there were lots of appys just not with anyone we knew.....Buck would have looked good in amongst them......
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

MoonShadow wrote:
Great to see some more pictures!! DO I see some Appy bums there!! Whoo hooo!! Glad you had a good weekend, and everyone survived it, including you! MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW 590471

here's an appy bum for ya :)
MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW 30428_10150206155310192_512275191_13027341_1287939_n
there were lots of appys, some pretty nice ones (for an app, lol ;P )
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm

That's a pretty appy bum!!! I love appy bums too. Great pictures!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:12 am

Oh Joan you and your stories crack me up.. Great pics.. Glad you enjoyed yourself!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you LB-ranch!! That is a very pretty appy bum!!! I was never an appy fan, until I owned one... now the sight of spots is heavenly! lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm

thanks LB I know there were lots of appys........but I WAS NOT THE ONE WITH THE CAMERA......... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Jewels

Jewels

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 am

yes there were many Appys there. Most of them were Jewel's have brothers and sisters. Nice to see some of her siblings!
The app that LB posted was the cutest appy ever. Very friendly, and when you left its stall it got all up set.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

JEWELS.........why didnt you knock me down and introduce yourself.........I would have gotten you on video for an interview...........sorry we missed you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW   MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY PIX FROM THE APPLE BLOSSOM SHOW
Page 1 of 1