Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 am

do we have any members who happen to pull insane jokes on their fellow humans on April fools day?????// why dont you share one or two with us.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am

I hurried Glenn out of the house this morning before he could play a joke on me... LOL I'm pretty gullable and he doesn't miss an opportunity - lucky for me he is a bit slow in the morning so didn't realize what day it is yet :D 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 am

I guess the jokes on him....... lol! :flower:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 am

My husband is the prankster, when we lived in Florida he managed a truck yard (semi's)
he's done things like putting smoke bombs under hoods of trucks (expensive ones) and watched the panicked owners try to open their hoods to put out the "fire", Since fireworks are everywhere down there scaring people by lighting off firecrackers near them was the norm, we've made someones house look like a crime scene while they were away, complete with police tape and chalk body, tied streamers under bumpers so they make tails when people drive, He's hidden in the hot tub under it's cover and scared the dickens out of people when he jumps out, he's glued coffee cups to work benches, had me make hot sauce cookies for cookie thiefs at work... the list could go on and on,
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 am

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. I dont know if I would stab him or just be laughing so hard at his antics..............does it get old? or does he still manage to make you guffaw?????? sounds like one hellova character. :joker:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 am

just joan wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. I dont know if I would stab him or just be laughing so hard at his antics..............does it get old? or does he still manage to make you guffaw?????? sounds like one hellova character. :joker:

funny thing is, to meet him you'd think he's dull and boring, his gags are getting less often the older he gets but he still can plan some dooozies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APRIL FOOLS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY   APRIL FOOLS DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APRIL FOOLS DAY
Page 1 of 1