Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

selling our house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 am

we are in the process of selling our house.. I didn't know just how much work is involved in keeping it clean.. with working 10 hours a day and trying to keep the house presentable at all times is exhausting.. We want it sold soon.. we are down sizing to something smaller and less land.. no more big lawn to mow.. more time to spend with the critter and maybe a well need vacation!.. Any one have any hints to make the house show well.. and I'm thinking of getting someone to come and clean once a week, that may take some of the pressure off.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 pm

That's the worst thing about selling houses. How the heck to keep them clean! I usually try to live in as little space as possible. So if there are rooms that you don't use, give them a good cleaning and then shut the doors. On the day of a showing just give a quick "swiffer" and you're good to go. The best advice, and the hardest to follow, is to clean as you live. In other words, if you take it out - but it back; if you dirty it - clean it, etc. And do it immediately so things aren't laying around. That way you don't have to do a huge clean up each time the house is being shown. You only have to do a "ten second tidy" and you're good to go. And oh yah - get rid of as much clutter as you can.
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 am

It is also helpful to get a stager in your house to give you suggestions as how to present your house in the best way. May realators will pay for the stager themselves (but not all). A stager really helped us sell our home. Good luck and I hope you get a sale soon.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 am

Rene does that Wissy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 am

oh Yeah.. that's right CJ she does.. I'll keep that in mind if and when I decide to go ahead ...or once we move I may have her come in..
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm

box up all the personal stuff... and move it off site! Most important is to declutter and do any little maintence jobs that glare at prospective buyers making them wonder what else you didn't do... things like nicks in the paint, rubs on the door frames, holes in the screen, dripping faucet...etc

good luck girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

selling our house Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling our house   selling our house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

selling our house
Page 1 of 1