Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Empty
PostSubject: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 pm

**** SOLD to a fabulous forever loving home ******** Thanks kijiji and katherine

CONGRATS to Sara and Dave - Cam is on his way to Newfoundland

Cam is a 6 yr old Gray gelding. He was very well know at the Truro NS racetrack. He became no longer interested in racing and his owner decided to send him here for full retirement.Since his arrival here Cam has learnt to just be a horse. Racing shoes removed and off to a new beginning..He is settling in fabulously . Cam certainly enjoys the lucious pasture here at Morning Star Acres.Prensently pasture condition only.

Cam has since his arrival adapted to many new things. Freedom from the busy racetrack to a casual stroll lifestyle..
Cam performs like he was a pro and had been there done that. Certainly a great addition.Lightly started training summer 2009 and is undergoing ground work - round pen work and just being a horse.
Cam is still enjoying his new surroundings. 3 rd ride under saddle ; Cam was introduced to English attire.

Cam's Accomplishments:
Cam attended his first natural Horsemanship Clinic with Leslie Guy August 2009 on site at Morning Star Acres.

Cam has not been ridden since Summer and his new home should let him settle until spring to finish gaining the required weight.Presently just being a pasture horse.

Under saddle CAM performs walk/trot/canter with ease.

Round pens and lunges with ease....Understands the basics.Very easy to work with....Will make someone a fabulous show horse.

He sustained a light sprain and is recovering well. FULLY RECOVERED - No unsoundness....
Has a tad of rainrot from not wanting to be sheltered which is understandable being at a racetrack and in stall all the time...It is clearing up. ALMOST CLEARED

He would be ready for winter training(once healed) or a fresh start in the spring.

Very willing and easy to work with.

Serious inquries only.Under 18 please do not reply unless parental contact is made.

More details on our website
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/

Be sure to check our other adds for more items for sale - horses - tack - ATV- horse trailer and more.
It all needs to go ......

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-6-Yr-old-Grey-Standardbred-gelding-W0QQAdIdZ165919309

visit our website for more details
http://morningstarares.tripod.com/

Last edited by morningstaracres on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:34 pm

I just have to say this.......My hat is off to you for tring to relocate these horses that if they didn't have people like you they would have a slim chance in finding great homes....

I always see you adds and I realize just how hard you work to make this a go...

I board my horse in Moncton and there are two standardbred horses that are there and I believe they got them from you......The horses names are Nona and Bryden...and let me tell you they are the two great horse to have in the barn.....And just for your sake they are totally spoiled....Everything they have is spanken new and they never go without ..... The owners think are heavens sent....I feel they see better days today then being on the track that is for sure......The people that have these horses are a couple..Hint, hint....I don't know if I can say there names.....

Well anyway keep doing what you are doing...I wish there were more great horse people like yourself....

I hope people start to realize what they are doing to these horses breeding so many just to get the faster few...and disposing of the rest like they are nothing weather they are retired or just yearlings...It is just so sad.....

Cheers!!!
Michelle
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: STBS   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Hey Michelle (Oakie Dokie)

I know very well this couple.....Katherine got Nona from me and Bryden was directed through me to another facility..Long story short they moved them due to serious neglect from their previous boarding barn.

The couple (Katherine and Josh ) I am very good friends with since the relocation of Nona and Bryden adn keep in touch as much as I can...I missed Nona's First show but we have witnessed her training to saddle and Bryden's first canter etc..........They are fabulkous horses.....

Would you mind if I posted this on our website......Just as a teatimony......

Thankyou so much for your support........Much appreciated.

IN this case with teh horse posted......He was my own personal relocation. I had been looking for a gray for a long long time....Recenlty I have endured a back injury and went for xrays and am pending results....I know it won't be good....My daughter has moved out of city for schooling and her education comes first and she won't have time to train and I may not be aloud to ride again.....So I don't want to see this boy go to waste....He will remain here until a new home is found....
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 am

For sure you can use this as a testimony....Yeah when they came they were skinny....every rib...now they are all nice and plumpy....Byden sports a nice hay belly...lol

well nice talking to you....
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: CAM   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 am

Oakie......I talked to Katherine on the week-end.
We certainly remember the day we took them out of where they were....To think where they were before they claimed to be a horse wise and a rescue. Geessssshhhhh....

Nona and Bryden are both very fortunate horses like most of the ones we place ......

Thanks for your kindness and support........We will have to meet up sometime at t SHandy's......

Anyhow if you know of anyone looking for a good STB send them my way.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 am

I met Nona and Bryden's owners about a month ago and they had nothing but good things to say about their STB's. Both horses certainly seemed spoiled too :).

Oakie - I'm pretty sure I have met you too. Are you always saying how badly you want a massage and pedicure but your horse gets all the special treatments, not you? I trim a few horses in your barn and take lessons from Liz :), I'm just trying to put a name to a face. Do you help with chores?
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 am

barefoot horsegirl......I own the red dun yearling....his name in Oakie....welll he is 18 months now! If you go to the snapshot colume on this website and look up the title MY 16 MONTH OLD QH...THAT IS MY BOY I posted it a bit ago so you'll have to scroll down....
Are you the lady that trims Tux and Scooter.....I'm not sure who else but I think I have seen you before.... I don't think I said how I want a message and pedicure that must be someone else....Sorry!

I usually got to the barn in the mornings because that is when my kiddies are in school.....I do help with chores use to be Thursday now Wednesdays...But i'm done that in a few weeks.....too many horses there now...Too much work to little time!

Morning star acres.....for sure I would love to meet you!!! Next time you are around the area let know and i'll make sure i'm at the barn....
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: Oakie   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

Oakie I don't visit as often as I would like....Katherine and Josh are certainly great friends of mine....

I would love to stop by and meet you sometime.....
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 am

Quote :
Are you the lady that trims Tux and Scooter.....I'm not sure who else but I think I have seen you before.... I don't think I said how I want a message and pedicure that must be someone else....Sorry!
Yup, that's me. I'm pretty sure I've seen your boy but I have no idea who you are :). Your right, LOTS of horses and lots of people, it sure is a busy barn!
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: gelding   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:23 am

Hoping to find this boy a fabulous home.

We are reducing his price for the perfect home. Very negotiable......
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:25 am

barefoot horsgirl...next time I see you at the barn i'll introduce myself...I have only seen you once...When do you take lessons? Like I said before i'm mainly there in the mornings....Well talk to ya later....
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 am

I wish I could get another, but I am pretty sure my boyfriend would "divorce" me lol. Good luck finding him a new home!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horse   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Moody Blue wrote:
I wish I could get another, but I am pretty sure my boyfriend would "divorce" me lol. Good luck finding him a new home!!

thanks Moody. Interested parties are by the handful and crossing fingers we may have found him a loving home in Newfoundland
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: CAM   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 pm

SALE PENDING TO A FABULOUS HOME
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: cam   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm

**** SOLD to a fabulous forever loving home ******** Thanks kijiji and katherine

CONGRATS to Sara and Dave - Cam is on his way to Newfoundland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****   6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD**** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 yr old gray gelding - SAL****SOLD****
Page 1 of 1