Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Empty
PostSubject: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Dan is a 12 year old gelding, he is for sale due to an unfortunate situation. They are asking 600.00$, but any reasonable offer will be considered.If interested, PM me for more info..

ETA: he was used has a trail horse, and he is 16h1..His owner says he is very well trained, and a very calm and friendly horse..

12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Dan

Last edited by Bay-Lee on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:07 am

16.1?? Appy? With fullish tail and mane? Whoohoo! pack him up and send him my way Bay-lee!

idonotneedanotherhorse...idonotneedanotherhorse...idonotneedanotherhorse...
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I just showed the gelding's picture to a gentleman I work with that is looking for another horse.

Can we get more info. where the gelding is located, and all the other normal questions as to soundness, bomb proof from a 1 to 10 scale etc.

He has taken lessons and been around horses but this horse would also be ridden by a 14 year old girl who does not have a lot of experience. Need one that is forgiving for an inexperienced rider.

The gelding would be going to a nice home which has a pony mare now in a rural area with a big pasture. The buyer will be retiring in December and wants something he can trail ride with.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm

I also sent you a PM BayLee, I have someone who is interested.
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 am

Is he still available? I had a friend inquire to the owner a couple days ago and she was told a man had already spoken for him.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 am

there is someone who is going to see him tomorrow, I will let everyone know if he is still available..I cannot believe the amount of people who are interested in this pretty boy....He will find a wonderful home for sure..
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**   12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding  **SOLD** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12 Year Old Appalossa Gelding **SOLD**
Page 1 of 1