Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Everyone??!?!?

Go down 
+31
Walk On
Loves Color
StraitView G
Flicka
hopeful_farm
LittleRoam
TiaRedford
Sailorgirl
crippledcowgirl
Sooke
Barefoot_Horsegirl
SnapHappyHillbilly
imarowdyrebel
Deborah
naughty by nature
oldsaddlebags
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
mypony
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
mare
Guns
Lightning
SexyDexy
charlo
Ellie*Mae
lb-ranch
Tammy
Simi
just joan
D-Cutch
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Where is Everyone??!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:41 am

Alrighty, so I think it is time for everyone to introduce themselves...we have 113 registered users and only a handful of us seem to chatter non-stop :P

So lets hear it folks?

Tell us a little bit about yourself...where are you from? your critters?? Likes/dislikes? Some pictures would be a real bonus :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 am

I have tried really hard to either welcome everyone personally on a thread or pm them to make them feel comfortable enough to post............we obviously have quite a few that are SHY.......and you D....you started this thread then didnt tell anyone who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 am

JOAN FARRAR
JUST JOAN......(.because everyone always asks whats your middle name)
Used to own Triple R Ranch & Tack
Live in the middle of nowhere between St. Peters and Sydney out towards Loch Lomond on Cape Breton Island.
We have 25 acres of our own and then are surrounded by nothing but old logging roads and new woods.
We have 6 cats.....that started out as 2 males..haha........Stripey, Paws, Bob, Zig, Zag, and chicken
1 big black hairy ugly dog.......Bear
and soon 1 big hairy beautiful dog Sam
1 35yr old qh mare..Abbey
1 new love of my life.......appy gelding buck

this year I plan to show him in games....THAT IS MY PLAN ANYWAY.

ok...........thats me. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 am

LOL I was going to come back to it Joan...

Alrighty, since I started the topic I'll be the bold one :D :D

I can be found just outside of Charlottetown, PE with hubby and our two daughters. We have 4 puppers (2 Newfies and 2 Aussies) and far too many horses. We run a flock of 75 commercial sheep and aim to meet the "off time of the year" markets.

We enjoy chasing cattle on the weekend and as many trail rides as our schedules allow. Hubby has been involved with the equines all his life and me, for about the last 5 years. He buys, trains, and resells and well I supervise :D LOL just kidding we both work off the farm as well! Someone has to pay for our habits!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:55 am

Well I use to be Lillie but changed my name to Purple, That's Sam's Nick name for me..
We have a place in Newport,NS a small Hobby Farm
We have 3 horses, CJC Swift Leo Lady (CJ) ( 8) Mine mare, and Red Dunn Colonel (Gunner) (8) Lucky Doc Lena (Chevy) (7) They are Sam's Horses
We have 2 Aussie Dogs Grunt (10) & Hunter (10 month's)
2 Cats Moss and Shrek They are about (5) Brothers
1 Grandson Ben he is (5)
1 Horse Boarder Mister (3)
We cattle penn pretty well all summer and some sorting, working Cow horse..

Last edited by Purple on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

TAMMY WEBBER - Tammy online

I live in Clarkes Beach, Newfoundland. It's about an hour west of St. John's. Our property is almost 2 acres. We've been building our retirement "compound" for 7 years and finally moved in Jul 07. Our property consists of a cabin, shed, garagezilla, house, mini-me woodshed and barn.

I retired from the military and am now a full time mom and the superintendant of the "compound".

I'm married to Lord Gord and have a 6.5 yr old daughter named Kayla.
Cats: Barney and Mia
Dog: Rosie
Horse: Stretch (18 yr old QH)
Pony: Thunder (20 yr old Fella Bella)
2 Boarders: Reo (16 yr old QH) and Galla (4 yr old Cdn)

My goal this summer is to get more time in the saddle and explore some of the local trails.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Most of y'all already know me,
I'm Syl (Sylvia) Balsor or known most places online as LB Ranch
I have a small stable and tack shop and have gone by the name LB Ranch since we had a farm named that in Florida
for 10 years before moving to NB in 02.
I have a menagerie of critters, currently 3 goats, 2 dogs, 4 rabbits, 5 chickens and several horses (numbers go up and
down depending on what projects I have in of my own or others) Mostly Paints and Quarters.
I had 5 kids but the last one flew the coop a couple weeks back to go outriding on the chuckwagon race circuit, so am suffering with empty nest syndrome right now :(
Now that I'm on the director board for the Maritime Paint Horse Club I'll try and get my old carcass out and show some point this summer (havent been in a show ring in 20 years so it should be interesting)
Horses is my main passion but I also like horsepower, classic trucks, motorcycles etc... I currently have an old school retro bike a kawai 440 ltd, same bike I had in highschool back in the early 80's. I'm licensed to drive truck but rarely need to unless it's to help my husband out moving trucks or equipment.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Ellie*Mae - same as before - my name comes affectionately from my MIL - as I always seem to have an animal attached to me somewhere!
1 hubby (Jethro Bodine)
3 small orange animals -
1 dog - Jess (5)
2 cats - Fraser (13) and Oscaretta (6)
3 horses - Worthy (30), Arrow (10) and Dolly (5)
We have 6.25 acres close to the north shore of PEI, just north of Charlottetown
Kids are grown so its just us at home, we ride and drive
purely for pleasure - or I ride, hubby is sooooooo done with that!
Our grandson Cody loves the horses but he is a little timid of them up close, but he sure loves his sleigh rides with Grampy! I just can't imagine my world without horses....
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

I'm Charlo, named after my old Mare Charlo's Skip, not Charlo, the village in northern NB.
I reside in Beautiful Albert County, NB.
I work for my hubby who owns a natural gas/propane installation company that deals in both commercial and residental.
I keep the books, which also allows me to do a very important job, raising our two kids. Son 8 and daughter 4.
We have 2 horses and 1 pony:
Charlo's Skip, aka Skippy, 24 yr old Appy
Jazz, (working on a show name) Coming 4 yr old TB X
Butterscotch Express aka Lady, 19 yr old pony
1 Dog: Dakota, GS/Huskey Mix
1 Cat: Smokey, Barn kitty that tries to live in the house.

I used to show before kids, and have gone to a couple over the years. This year I hope to get back into it serious with Jazz. This year will be just flats and Dressage and clinics, and in a couple of years jumping, with eventually eventing. My kids are showing now too, oldest does games and flats, maybe if the pony will jump and not eat the jumps, some X-rails. Daugther just does Lead line classes.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:10 pm

My name can be found in my avatar. It's the Azure window in Malta and it was appropriately named after me lol!.
I live with my animals just outside of Truro, NS along the beautiful Bay of Fundy (actually it's the Cobequid Bay up at my end).
I have 3 horses, Dexter, Prince and George. I lost my beautiful boy, Major, a little over and year ago but still refer to him as my 4th, just in a different place. I still wish him goodnight along with the others when I tuck them in each night.
I have 4 cats, Nicki, Norman, Mizmo and Molly and 2 dogs, Duke and Lily, however my BF stole Lily from me a couple years ago so she stays with him mostly.
I don't have kids which is how I can afford my house and animals. I work doing research in plant science for the past 10 years. I'd love a job that excited me more and I truely loved but I can't complain because atleast I have a job.
Now that I'm finally getting settled after a divorce and 4 moves I want to seriously start riding again. I got in a little funk for a while (4 years) and it's time to move past that and do the things that make me happy again ;).

Last edited by SexyDexy on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm Debbie Young and I live in the beautiful Annapolis Valley NS
My handle on here is after my beautiful mare that we had to send over the rainbow bridge 3 years ago. Wow has it been that long already!!
1 husband Larry (30 years in September)
2 sons,
Justin who is in the Navy and getting married July 4th to Kary they have 1 son Aiden 5 3/4 months old and 1 daughter Kaylin (7).
Shawn who is subcontracting for Canada Post is living in Kentville with his girlfriend Felicia.
Dylan SVF Light Rock is my registered 10 year old Pinto gelding out of my Lightning.
Audi MDA Mr Audi Special is my registered 6 year old 1/2 Arab gelding.
Taylor our lovely little Australian Cattle dog is 2. We got her through D-Cutch.
Simon is our short-haired double pawed 12 year old house cat.
Salem is our long-haired double pawed 10 year old house cat
Jules is our 3 year old long-haired grey and white barn cat
Mama Mia is our 2 year old short-haired double pawed grey tabby cat that we got from TC

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guns

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:44 pm

I live in Charlottetown PE with my boyfriend and we actually just purchased a house there. :D I just moved to PEI last September and love it so far.

I have one horse, a 6 year old registered QH named Ruf Lil Playboy aka Guns. I purchased him 2 years ago from D-Cutch. He's my rolly-polly-pudgy pony!
I have a jack russel named Jill or Jilly Bean. She goes everywhere with me... seriously, that dogs got more miles on her than my car!

Guns and I chase cows in the summer and do any fun shows we can. We dabble in everything from cattle penning to hunter hack. But I think trail riding is our absolute fav ;)
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

My name is Mary-Anne Gauthier, aka mare, for as long as I can remember...

We have a horse farm in havelock. My husband Marc is a AFA certified Journeyman farrier and travels between Saint John, Moncton & Fredericton... He also has a contract that takes him to Quebec once a month for a couple of days. I work as a manager for a parts & service store in Moncton. I've been there for about 2 years...

We have 2 kids Ashley (15) & Jared (17). Ashley recently sold her 4 year old colt to D-Clutch and bought a 2 year old filly back from her (Dodge)...

Besides that we have 14 horses, mostly clydesdales, Snow while, Boo, Firestone, Nancy Lee, John Adams, amelia Earnhert, Jackson, Elizabeth, Shadrack & John's colt... 2 paints ( Gordie & the Boss), & 2 QH ( Cody & Dodge ). We have 2 house cats, rosie, & Gracie. Marc also has a house cat ( Tilty). We have other kitties in the barn Fidel Casper - he's a dictator, Squeaky Angelo, Huggy Bear, Triangle & Weasy...

Marc and I both work full time to support the feed bill for our Bull Mastiff - Axle... 165 lbs of love!!!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

My name is Julie Goucher, used to be julie_g.
Robins keltic buckaroo is my horse Dawson's registered name.
i live in middleton and board my horse in nictaux at Misty Meadows farm.
Dawson is an almost 5yr solid bred paint who i bought when he was 2 1/2.
We concentrate mostly on western pleasure, showmanship and trail. Occasional trail ride and showing english.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm

I think this is the first time I have posted on this forum.

Here I go... My name is Jennifer Savard.

I grew up in Bedford, NS. As young horse loving kid in suburbia, I always wanted to grow up and move to PEI and have horses. Well now I am grown up (I can't believe it) and live on PEI and have horses! Funny how things work out. Me and my husband bought our very own house back in November and we are still not moved in! It has been the HOUSE FROM HELL!!! The home inspection missed about $10 000-$15000 worth of stuff that was wrong with the place... Anyway it is almost done and what does not kill you will make you stronger, right?

We have two horses, Tramp a 6 year old Paint gelding and Thunder a 10+year old gelding that has both navicular and laminitis. Because of Thunder I learned how to trim and he is in great shape. We do lots of trail riding and the odd penning. With no trailer, it si hard to get them in the back seat of my car ;)

We also have Drake, our little lap dog (he is a 85lbs yellow lab) He is such a good boy, he loves everybody and everything.

I have worked in the travel industry for almost 9 years and I am at the point where I am ready to move on... Maybe a nice federal government job...

So that is me in a nut shell...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi I'm Wissy, named after, no not a horse but my indoor sweeter than sweet kitty.. I've lived in Middle Sackville about 18 yrs now with my hubby. I have one Norweigan Fjord horse named Gunnar, he's 5 going on 6 in June. I purchased him in Cape Breton when he was 2.5 yrs. My old boy Dusky was sent over the rainbow bridge in Dec. at the good old age of 30, he was about the best horse anyone could ask for.. I truly miss him. Gunnar will be attending a fjord evaluation in Sept in Antigonish and will participate in the breed demo at CanAm in Windsor at the end of May. I also share him with a good friend of mine she rides him Dressage and takes part in some shows and clinics through the summer, last year she cattle penned him in Pugwash, that was fun.. she's his other mommy lol..
A part from that we hope to attend a few clinics over the summer and travel around a bit. Mostly we just trail ride at home with my friend and her horse Amos.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 pm

I am Caper Cowgirl....Caper originates with my being born and raised in Cape Breton...I think we all know where I get cowgirl..lol...Name is Joanne Holland-Phillips

I moved to the mainland 1.5yrs ago...I am a mother of 2 great kids, Justin (18) and Morgan (13)...I have the bestest hubby in the world Michael who supports my love and dedication to horses...He just bought himself his very first horse, a Percheron/Arab cross named Dixie

We aquired a grey mare last fall we call Journey..She has been from one end of Canada and back, hence the name...Journey is a 7yr reg. QH who is known to have a bucking want to ride out her buck???? :lol:

After the passing of our dear Century we purchase Morgan a reg QH named Jackie Eyed Rocket aka Tess....She is due to foal the first of June which we are very excited about...She will not come home to us until after the foal is born

We have a great dog (I really don't mean that) named Faith...She is a 7 months old Australian Cattle dog who is not house broke...We have tried everything to house break her but she doesn't care....She is an interior re-decorator specializing in curtain removal... :affraid:

We currently live in Hammonds Plains but once our house is sold we are Valley Bound...Not sure where..we could end up on the South Shore for all we know or even PEI...Just somewhere with enough acreage to house our horses home...ANYONE WANNA BUY OR TRADE HOUSES?????

I have worked as a fulltime CCA (Continuing Care Assistant) for the past 7 years..Recently left for profession for good and currently working as a Physio Therapist Assistant...Planning on leaving that profession real soon too....God give me strength...

Not sure what else to add here....Any questions just ask :flower:
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

The license plate on my old truck says..." Cowgirls never die....they just become "Oldsaddlebags". It just kind of stuck.

Given name....Jocelyn, and I, too, live in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, just a stone's throw from Lightening.

My small house is run by my 14 year old bordercollie/husky...Buddy(girl).
Small 10 year old black tuxedo kitty, Sherman and 2 year old HUGE orange tabby Critter(a$$h@le).

I had a 20 year old quarter horse cross palomino (Gunner) but, I leased him to a girl from Digby as a pasture buddy for his retirement and she decided to take it upon herself to sell him last fall. 😢 Broke my heart.

Bought a 5 year old paint 2 years ago with the hopes to try our hand at reining. Ratchetts Little Devil. We call her Dottie and my friend Clinton re-named her Dot Com.

I support my animals by building truck tires at the local Michelin plant in Waterville.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Real name is Sarah
Naughty by nature is my horses show name.
Barn name Target.

I have 1 horse target he's a 9 year old wanna be pinto lol. I rode english all my life but got hooked up with that crazy lindsay from the cowboy way and she "presuaded" me to get into barrel racing and thats what I"m trying to do.

I had another horse megan aka our little secret that I evented with and love to death. She lives with other people now in a beautiful place in windsor (wish the ppl where but thats another story).

I work at Td Insurance as an insurance broker and love my job. I also have a dog Zuse he's a 8 year old rottie he is the best dog I've ever owned.

Don't have a farm yet but am looking for one with my bf. My mom (mylouie) also has 2 horses a draft qhx thats 5 and a 45ish newfoundland pony.
My parents have..... 4 dogs 8 cats 2 ducks and 2 horses they don't live on a farm but apparently my mother never got that memo lol.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm

NbyN.. my god you crack me up.. I got to meet your mom.. how did she ever survive you..lol.. I can't wait to watch you run barrels.. oh yes and Joan too.. gonna be one hell of a summer..
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Wissy -I was going to ask why the name change but I see it's for your kittie kat.
What is that adorable creature in your picture? Another pet?? :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

Deborah.. the name change is because I no longer have a red car.. my red car days are over,last year I bought a brand new car. and it's silver.. lol.. anyhoo.. Redrider is now retired, however my favorite color is still red! .. and the pic is of a meerkat.. I just love them.. no I don't have one.. but really enjoy watching Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet.. they are sooooooooo cute!
Are you planning to go to CanAm.?? I think it will be tons of fun.. can't wait to see how The Gun Man will behave this year :affraid:
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 am

hi all well my real name is Angie my screen name is after a colt I had raised outwest. I am a married mother of 2 children ages 7 and 5 I have been riding for 19 years now. We have 1 horse a 13 yr old stbd Chancy and an 11 yr old grade pony Trigger we also have a 10 yr old rotti named Roxy and a 7 week old pitbull named Deisel. 2 cats 16yr old Solar and 1 1/2yr old Buddy. I grew up in B.C. on Vancouver Island and moved to Cape Breton almost 11yrs ago with my hubby, (he's from here) I hope to get to a local show this year but we will see how the lessons go this spring. That's about it for me By the time we get get barn chores done (we take care of alot more horses) and the kids taken care of there isn't alot of time for excitement in my life who needs the drama anysways.
Back to top Go down
SnapHappyHillbilly

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:16 am

My real name is Jill Renton.

I go by SnapHappyHillbilly because I wanted something related to photography, but yet celebrating my hillbilly ways.. It kinda stuck, and i use it pretty much everywhere.

I run a photography company called Scuffed Boots Photography, which I also offer design services. The name kinda stemmed off of the "SnapHappyHillbilly", i wanted something country.. and well doing a lot of equine related photography you find a lot of boots of all kind.

We own a +/- 100 hobby farm on the outskirts of Moncton (think Magnetic Hill Area and then go one more mountain ridge farther). We have 30 head of Limousin beef cattle.. all naturally raised with no hormones, home grown grain, etc. We have 2 Standardbred geldings. Billyjo Bayama is a 17yr old retiree. His heaves and arthritis as a combo were getting to much to be ridden all the time, but since placing on 24/7 turn out he has come a long way. He enjoys being ponied off of our other horse, Any Wits Way, or Klint. Klint is a fabulous trail horse, and can make a path through any kind of brush. He easily could have been a dressage horse because of his gaits, but were good the way we are.

We also run a small sugar camp as well, which is where lately I have been spending a lot of time...

That's it about me I guess. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.scuffedboots.ca
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Wissy I'm a great daughter just ask my mom it's the two boys that drive her crazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Everyone??!?!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: