Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Everyone??!?!?

Go down 
+31
Walk On
Loves Color
StraitView G
Flicka
hopeful_farm
LittleRoam
TiaRedford
Sailorgirl
crippledcowgirl
Sooke
Barefoot_Horsegirl
SnapHappyHillbilly
imarowdyrebel
Deborah
naughty by nature
oldsaddlebags
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
mypony
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
mare
Guns
Lightning
SexyDexy
charlo
Ellie*Mae
lb-ranch
Tammy
Simi
just joan
D-Cutch
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi, I'm Barefoot_Horsegirl or Nicole Anderson. Contrary to what the name might suggest, I actually do wear shoes most of the time lol! but my horses are barefoot...performance barefoot trimmed as a matter of fact, by ME :queen:. For the last year or so I've been advertising my skills as a barefoot hoof trimmer and natural equine educator so I added the Barefoot part when I had the chance, I was just Horsegirl on the old board.

My boyfriend Jason and I own a small 10 acre hobby farm in Midgic which is just outside of Sackville NB. Our house is OLD and needs tons of work but we were willing to tough it out in order to have the horses home with us. We've been here for 3 years and its all a work in progress.

We have 5 horses. Beauty, my 10 (I think???) y/o Morab/Paint mare, Jason's team of Canadians 14 y/o Benjamin and 20 y/o Caramel, and our boarders Cutter 2 y/o QH gelding and Bear an 18 y/o STB. They all live naturally on 24hr turnout. They get no processed feeds, freechoice hay (haylage at the moment :x ), lots of movement and they are SO healthy.

Kerrie is our Alpine milking goat who is due to kid very soon (YUM, goats milk) and we have around 50 chickens, a mix of heritage, banties, guinea fowl and just your regular chickens. Oh, and one free range rabbit.

We share the house with 5 dogs - Bentley & Lucky 9 y/o Dalmatians, Little Girl 3 y/o Jack Russell, Cooper 1.5 y/o Parson Russell and one of their puppies 5 month old Elphie. Oh yes, and the cats. 2 Siamese brothers, Monk and Kitty and Tis Gris the dirty outside cat that refuses to go outside. Then we have Minoun locked in the spare bedroom with her litter of 4 kittens. She was a pregnant cat from our neighbours barn who moved into our basement...old houses have holes everywhere you know :lol: , anyone want a kitten??? Minoun is available too.

There's never a dull moment around here! :afro:
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Hello all! My name is Ainsley Lecky. Born and raised in Sooke, BC (Vancouver Island). My hubby Stephen and I retired to the the back of nowhere, (past Joan) on beautiful Loch Lomond, Cape Breton. We left our horses with our youngest in Sooke. We have two dogs, a chocolate lab Libby and a bichon/shitz Tucker. We've had horses for over 35 years. Everything from hackey, poa, stacdardbreds, saddlebred. morgan, many appies, and a paint. We're currently talking a break from owning, just spoiling all in the neighbourhood. This year I plan on being the loud and rowdy cheering section for all my friends! Looking forward to making more.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 am

HEY THERE..........WE ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD..............WE HAVE 20 BRAVE SOULS OUT OF 129...........COME ON.......WE DONT NEED TO KNOW YOUR BRA SIZE..........JUST WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ANIMALS..........THATS NOT TOOOOOOOOOOO PERSONAL!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 am

:lol: Don't let Joan fool you all.. she really does want to know your bra size..
How about it Green Paint want to tell Joan yours? :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm

HAHAHAHAHA...that is to funny
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 am

I go by crippledcowgirl...my name is Becky. I was born with a severe heart condition and have scoliosis with rods in my spine...hense the crippled in my nick. These two afflictions prevent me from riding...but cannot change my love of horses and my passion to learn as much as possible about horses and riding. I use my screen name, not to feel sorry for myself, but to show my sense of humour towards my health and life in general.

I live in Dieppe, NB with my cat Boo boo ( he came with the name) lol. :P I visit my mom in PEI where we have 3 horses. An Appy named Shadow, A Standardbred named Mr. Eko and an Arabian named Ikeda. We also have 2 dogs, a beagle named Daisy and a bordercollieX named Kele. There are also 2 cats, Pinky and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 am

OK FOLKS.......WE NOW KNOW 23 OUT OF 132........... some of you need to lighten up a little and fill us in on your story...........thats what its all about here.......meeting each other and helping with everyday things and sharing some happy or sad times..........come on, we dont bite( well most of THEM dont bite)...I on the other hand may.............post a picture and if you dont know how, ask..........no one will think you are dumb........WE HAVE FUN HERE. :bounce: :bounce: lol! :flower: :affraid: :evil: lol!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 am

My name is Annette Aucoin. I live in Dartmouth and have 2 horses, Wilbur and Sailor and my cat Roxy. I took a break from horses for about 6 years, doing a lot of cycling but realized that horsey people are more fun!!!! and I can't really get that much of a relationship with my bike..haha...so decided to buy new horse and get back at 'er!!!!!

Wilbur (reg QH from Oklahoma) is my first born and just turned 23...he is retired and lives at a friend's farm in Lwr Burlington with endless pastures. He has been the bestest horse and pal for me since I bought him when he was only 3. He has melanoma and is not keeping his weight on very well but hopefully he will try to get fat on the lush green grass soon!

Sailor (QH/Belgian/Paint X) will be 7 this year and is a total goofball. I board him at a friend's place in South Rawdon. Will continue with his schooling when riding ring is built...yay!!! Riding english and western and will be doing mostly trails with him and am getting him used to the big scary monsters on the road. He is affectionately known as "The Belephant"...Wissy already knows this..heh heh.

I work at Aliant (31 yrs!) to support my horse habit. My sister and hubby have bought 28 acres in South Rawdon and we will build and live there with horses in 2 yrs or so...yipeee!!

Last edited by Sailorgirl on Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't say what breed the horses were :()
Back to top Go down
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:54 pm

My name is Anna. I live in Truro NS and just finished my first degree :shock: ... not competely sure where I am going from there. I am currently a waitress at a local resturant for just about two years now.

I have three horses that live out 24/7 at my friends (Moody Blue's) place
Tia is a 13yr old liver chestnut mare, we love to go on trail rides and hopefully will get to a few shows this summer!!
Destiny (Dessi) is an almost 5 yr old pally mare who I have recently started under saddle. She has been doing awesome and is a great horse to play with.
Lexi is Dessi's daughter and will be a year old in June. She is a chestnut filly who loves to get into everything she can and will put anything in her mouth.

In addition to my horses I also have a degu named Artemis and a cat named Gizmo (plus my roommates three cats who I take care of primarly :roll: ) As soon as I can move out into a place of my own I want to bring my dog (a shitzu-poodle cross named Baby) from my moms place in Halifax to live with me and hopefully get an Australian Shepard!
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

:D

Last edited by LittleRoam on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:58 pm

I was Iwannapaint on ee but since I got my paint 6 years ago I figured it was time for a change..... were are hopefully going for the dream this year (farm) so Hopeful Farm it is!

My real name is Wendy, we currently have 3 kids 12, 10, 8, 2; 2 horses Diamond a 9 year old welsh cross mare and Buzz a 6 year old reg paint; 2 dogs, dixie 1/2 lab, 1/4 boston terrier and 1/4 belgian shepard and Sadie a maltese we also have 2 cats Maddie and Peppy!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm Jannet, live in Riverview with my horses, soon to be horse out in Ammon.

Flicka is 18 year old QH/Morgan with attitude. She pulled to ligamints in her stifle, so we are in the process of healing from that.

Mei is 11 months old and Flicka's daughter. She was supose to be Flicka's replacment when she retires, but other things have to be looked after now so she's leaving next Sunday to her new home.

Dealer, Morganmeadow Dealer, 24 year old gelding on lease to a lesson barn in NS.

I also have 2 cats, Scraps and Punt.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:33 pm

If I havent already said it.......WELCOME ABOARD......I was just re reading each of the postings and am now able to recognize some of your wit and humour...........it's really nice to know a little about each other and can feel more at ease so we all can ask questions or tell a story and not feel intimidated......the aim here is to make some new friends, share some dreams, find a shoulder to cry on or receive some well deserved praise.......or you know......meet up and get plastered!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Nice way of putting it Joan :lol:. You're up late tonight, are the drugs kicking in already lol!.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 pm

:lol: I was thinking the same thing Dexy.. wow Joan isn't it past your bedtime... :sleep:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 am

you think because I was a little sweet and had some southern charm happening that I obviously must have taken my meds early.......nice friends you guys are.......I was just trying to not sound like I was a STALKER......hahahahahahahahaaaa :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ...guess I ended up sounding like someone on a thirty day observation at Bellvue.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm

:http://www.cli doesn't stop us from loving you Joan.. :flower:
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Arrrrrrggggggg I had my entire life story written and it just went away. Too peeved off at the darn laptop to try again right now......be back later!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm

haha Straitview.. I've had that done a few times.. so frustrating.. :x
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi, I am Dee from the South Shore of Nova Scotia. I just discoved this board very recently; but, have enjoyed reading. I have a wonderful 14 year old daughter and a very supportive, non-horsey husband. We have two horses, my daughter's Hunter/Jumper a 5 year old Thoroghbred X and my 3 year old Solid Paint (in the very beginning of becoming my Western Pleasure/Trial horse), they couldn't be more different. We have two dogs (a 4 year old boxer and a almost 2 Boston Terrier), three cats, two cockatiels and two hamsters. We call is our own little petting zoo. 👅
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Wow, everyone is so interesting, would love for everyone to post some pics of their critters.. and Loves Colors.. I like you call your place the petting zoo.. cool :D
Back to top Go down
Walk On

Walk On

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm

I also had it all written out and lost it! Here I go again...My real name is Barb and I chose Walk On because when we first got my daughter's pony we lunged her a lot so when she first rode her and she would stop my daughter would yell "walk on"I had to explain we only yelled out commands when we lunged not rode :lol:
I live in Sheffield Mills NS with my husband and almost 10 yr old daughter.We acquired one adorable Welsh/Shetland pony Gypsy(thanks to my sister) and then I found my horse Mouse a Appaloosa who I adore.
My sister and I rode while growing up she does a little bit of everything and I rode english and showed hunter pony.
I stopped riding for almost 20 yrs because of life, space and money still don't have those things but decided life is to short so go for it.My daughter and I mainly trail ride with a few fun shows thrown in and she enjoys 4H.We also share our house with 5 cats and 2 dogs.
Here are pics of Gypsy and Rhiannon and Mouse and I attempting barrel racing lol! Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 IMG_1157
Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 IMG_1451-2
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 am

I just love it when you guys post your pics along with the introductions..........thanks girls. keep it comiing.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 am

OKAY FOLKS we are slacking off here...........come on now.........fill us in, come join in the fun......post a picture or two...........let us know who you are!!! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Hey Everyone :D

Well I was Xclusive before but was getting sick of that name so I chose one of my mares reg. names.

I don't really know where to say I live. LOL. I am from PEI, but have been in Grande Prairie, Ab for the last few years. We were in the process of moving back to PEI last summer but with all of the cutbacks in the oil and real estate industries we had to take our farm in AB off the market. My finance is holding onto his job out here right now since he has a good one. So I guess I am living between both provinces as we already moved our horses and great pyrenese back to the Island.

I also have a 6 month old son and an austrailian shepherd who keeps me occupied :D I will have to post some new pictures of him since we finally have highspeed :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone??!?!?   Where is Everyone??!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Everyone??!?!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: