Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+14
mypony
Bay-Lee
Caper Cowgirl
Loves Color
Jolie
charlo
Sooke
SexyDexy
Lightning
Wissy
Simi
Tammy
hopeful_farm
just joan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Not only did MY SECRET SANTA satisfy MY sweet tooth with some excellent boxes of LINDOR truffles...........but she sent along STUDMUFFINS for Abbey and Buck!!!!!!!!!!!! Neat stretchy Gloves and hand warmers and a new key chain..............YOU REALLY ROCK i sure hope no one thought I would not open the package till Christmas Day,,,,,,,,,hahahahaha.......................................THANK YOU THANK YO THANK YOU THANK YOU............. SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 :gift06.gif:

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! DSCI0025-8
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

you guys are KEENERS! I haven't finalized my selection yet and Joan opened her's!!!!!!!! LMAO :candy-cane03.j
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh JJ - how could you NOT wait until Christmas? I'd at least have carefully opened it then rewrapped it and put it under the tree (minus a few chocolates of course)!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:48 pm

TAMMY............TRUE CHOCOHOLICS SCORF THEM UP FIRST, THEN WORRY ABOUT HIDIDNG THE EVIDENCE LATER........
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh ... I have SO much to learn!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:32 am

My Secret Santa gift's arrived this am.. SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 35015
I opened the ones that said I could , rest will be on Christmas morning and I can't wait...
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! IMG00006
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! IMG00009
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! IMG00010
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! _DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM
I loved Them !! SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 7679 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 898336 To Me!!!! SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 YOU ROCK SECRET SANTA!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 am

:cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi how neat are they................woooooooooo hoooooooooo...........but you can ACTUALLY WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS?????????????? THAT WOULD DRIVE ME INSANE..............LUCKY YOU.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm

haha what a surprise I got today when I stop for the mail.. my secret santa.. not so secret lol..
I love my secret santa.. thank you thank you.. it was a real pick me upper today..when I got home hubby was in the garage having his cigar so I sat down and opened my gift in the garage so he could see too... hahahahaha.. so glad I did it was packed in shavings.. nice clean shavings.. I loved it... as I did each and everything in the package.. great big ((((HUGS)))) :)

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 102_8430
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: haha correction   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 5543 the above is not from my secret Santa.. hahaha just in case my secret santa is saying WTF.. lol.. it's my christmas/birthday present from not so secret santa.. omg I'm laughing my head off..
Thanks girl your are the best..heheheh SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 272214
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Wow Wissy...that's awesome girl!!
My SS hit here yesterday. I of course was NOT going to wait over two weeks to open it.
I'm pretty sure I know who my SS is:
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0001
I love, love, love Toby Keith:
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0002
The second hint as to the identity of my SS, the first was the postmark, check out the color of my new gloves:
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0005
Gotta love soft skin and smelling good too:
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0006
Scratch and sniff...I LOVE it!!
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0008
Yummy candy, my fav!!
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0012
Came with a little bit of Cape Breton:
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0009
SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 2009_1208lightning0011
Thanks to my purple loving Cape Breton friend!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 pm

oh Deb.. I'm here laughing my head off.. lol.. SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 584417 she's not good about hiding her idenity.. it looks and smells of her all over.. what a woman! SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 775395
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Ha Ha! When you mentioned shavings Wissy I knew exactly who you were talking about lol! The past 2 times she has been at my place there was a trail of shavings in the kitchen. Do you think she sleeps in them SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 338415 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 203650

Nice pressies everyone. I am hoping to get the last of things together today and sent out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm

YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS TO SEE IF YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT.............IT COULD ALL JUST BE A RUSE........TO PUT YOU OFF TRACK........SO THERE..................AND I DO NOT SHED, BUT I DO LIKE THE SMELL OF SHAVINGS!!!!!! SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 55920 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 55920 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 55920 :1gift07.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm

omg Joan.. remember your tent.. there were so much shavings in there.. we had to sweep then vacumn them before we took the tent down.. lol.. your love your shaving that's for sure
and just to add I mailed out my secret santa gift today.. so someone .. look for your pressie in the next few days.. enjoy!.. and it certainly is well put together if I say so myself.. in more than one way SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 5543
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 pm

I just sent my gift off. I was trying to remain a "secret" but I just realized my name is plastered on the purolator slip which the mail lady stuck to the box. Duh! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 pm

my parcel arrived last week! I'm being good trying to wait til the 14th to start my 12 of Christmas countdown as it says, but Goodness it's hard! :reinlite.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 pm

thats why I go out of my way to hide things like that...............no outdoor addy..........nothign.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Xmastreexmasss009

Thank you so much SS, from the berries, to the book, to the tote, the glasses and hot chocolate, the dish cloths and Toblerone (mmm) it all rocks. I really appreciate the gifts. SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 368450
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMEN............WE ARE GETTING SOME PRETTY GOOD LOOOT@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ KEEP IT UP LADIES. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 am

My parcel arrived last week!! It was awesome, will try to upload the pics sometime soon but wanted to send out a big THANK YOU!! to my secret santa who covered everyone in the family (including the dog and cat)...Was great to put me in the Christmas spirit - could be the sugar high I was on after eating twizzlers and chocolate :)

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627 SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 am

My parcel arrived yesterday, haven't opened it yet. Good thing about being old and forgetful I can't remember who got my name, lol. Looking for that is very tempting too.

:christmas tree

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! 653627

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! DSC06184

Last edited by Loves Color on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am

YEAH.Christmas came early for me too.....My secret Santa gift arrived....Now I just have to get pics....Which I will....Working 16hrs a day doesnt give me room for anything right now

I recieved a beautiful fleece blankie that I will spend many hours snuggled under....And 2 very very pretty framed horse pics.....The presents layed on silk flowers that lined the box.....AWESOME

Thank you Secret Santa you rock....I will get pics ASAP
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 am

I got mine today, I am trying to hold off until Christmas to open it...........
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 am

Mine went out today.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 pm

My SS gift arrived the other day. It says that I can't open the card till the 25th. So I will have to wait to find out who is my SS. They sent me 12 days of Christmas. So far I have opened three gifts! Nine more to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!   SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET SANTA THANKYOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next