Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You, Secret Santa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Thank You, Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Thank You, Secret Santa   Thank You, Secret Santa Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 pm

I got my Secret Santa gift yesterday. This was my first Secret Santa swap ever so I was very excited. Hubby brought it in and I started to open it...now he has always been a bit anal about opening any gifts before Christmas but I said "It's OK...everybody does it!!!" ..so I hope you all will back me up!!! My Secret Santa sent a lovely assortment of things, 2 horse ornaments, which are now on my tree, a pretty pillow which I have the perfect spot for, toasty warm gloves and a hoof pick that all the purple lovers would love to have and a couple of gifts for Dipsy Doodle too...a travel bowl and leash and some chocolate Santas...which I shared with Fred...since he let me open the present without too much grumbling!!

THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You, Secret Santa December172010009
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

Thank You, Secret Santa
Page 1 of 1