Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am looking for bells for harness

Go down 
+3
Total Eclipse
C4B's
missylou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
missylou

am looking for bells for harness Empty
PostSubject: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 am

can either be oxen or horse on leather or alone if you have or know where I can find some used
lou and I would greatly appreciate it
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 pm

In my local coop feed store they have brass bells on leather about 6-7ft long, leather approx 2" wide, bells approx 1.5 - 2" and spaced about every 3" lots of bells they sound really nice, can not remember the price, sorry !!!
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

At this time of year you can probably find something similar to what you are looking for just about anywhere. Lots of places carry large bells for decorations and to hang on doors. Might not be exactly what you are looking for but probably does the job just the same, and cheaper too! :)
I bought a set of large bells at the dollar store last year to take with me when I go out hacking.
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm

thanks no co ops close but I will look as storses just find they don't really sound loud but will kee looking thanks
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:02 am

About two weeks ago I got a decoration for my door that is a piece of leather with three bells on it hung by a big ring and they have a beautiful sound. I got it at Canadian Tire for about $10, not sure if you make them work; but, if you are going to a Canadian Tire it is worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 pm

I got a beautiful set off ebay for xmas thanks and reasonable I will forward the site for any one looking
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Please do. I'm looking for a set of rump bells for Skipper's harness.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Tammy I'll mail you the ones Missylou got for free if it means i don't have to hear them all the time lol just kiddding MOM
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: here is the web site I got mine from ebay same co great quality   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 am

www.terkencustomleather.com
www.terkenleathersupplies.com
www.bellsgalore.com
these are an qwsome store and on e bay some times you can get them real cheap but they also do custom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am looking for bells for harness   am looking for bells for harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am looking for bells for harness
Page 1 of 1