Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Harness

Go down 
+3
Tammy
Highlander
mountaincowgirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Okay the weather was pretty decent the other day so we decided to hook the oldest mare. Please don't mind the mane. It kills me every time I look at these pictures but it's all gone now. Her grooming is up to my standards. No way was I going to be brave like Joan and braid each time. . . Clippers are my friend!

Molly walked off like a pro. of course she was just on long reins, totally loving the fact that she had a job. The bits were a little much so I'm going to change those. All either of them need is just basic snaffles. At this rate we will be wagon bound by the middle of the summer I think. Hahaha well that may be wishful thinking. I need to make a few minor adjustments and try a 23" collar on her cause the 24 is just a tad too big. I didn't get any photos of Jenny in harness (My bad).

First Harness FirstHook

Diva Locks...
First Harness Molly1-2

Have to shorten some..
First Harness Molly-2

My brother taking a turn!
First Harness Molly3
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Great pic's Mountaincowgirl,she looks good in harness,I agree with you bout using snaffle bit.The bits on harness i think look harsh,don't know if they are hard on the mouth,just think snaffle bit would look better,the other one looks like a charm bracelet,if you know what i mean. As for the Diva look she's got a Beyonce thing going on there.He,he. First Harness 273165
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

The bits are really not harsh unless they are hooked down (in the little ring). Where I have them hooked they are just basically a straight bit (with two mouth pieces). But they are thin so a snaffle will be way better for basic work.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:47 pm

You're going to have so much fun this summer with them! Driving is soooo addictive. Looking good!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Adorable! Great pictures, I have always wanted to try driving Teeka, but I figure she'd freak out at the big scary monster following her. lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:29 am

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE HEADSTALL. PICTURES ARE TERRIFIC..............HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:14 am

Great pics! She is a sweetheart all dolled up in her harness!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 pm

the horses are looking great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Harness   First Harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Harness
Page 1 of 1