Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relay for Sam

Go down 
+6
Twilight
Deborah
Wissy
Lightning
SexyDexy
Bay-Lee
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:24 pm

I would like to begin his journey on Sunday or Monday..... So who is up for the ride??.

I can be in Moncton at 12:00 pm on either day.........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 pm

I was still planning to meet you but it can't be Sunday since it's Easter. I guess that leaves Monday. You did mean this weekend right?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm

yep Monday the 13th.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Well crap, if I only had room! I'm heading right past JJ's on Friday!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Don't worry Lightning. Wissy and I are planning a road trip to drop him at Joans.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:57 pm

A.. when where you thinking of taking him to Joan... that Sat or Sun.. you get him on Monday right.. the 13th .. means you have to keep him all week, are u ok with that.. oh ya we have the tack sale Sat.. so I guess it's Sunday then... do you have an other ideas..
Oh Deb.. Joan would love to meet you.. well Joan is coming up for CanAm.. hope you can meet us there..yay!
Back to top Go down
Deborah

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 pm

JJ; you are coming for CanAm??? Oh I will have to make an extra effort to get up for that!!! I will be the crazy blonde making everyone look at a ton of pictures of my kids. mmmmuuuuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

where is Can-Am this year?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 am

ok girls...........was not doing well yesterday....went to bed early, really early........so what is the plan...my head is too fulll of broken biscuits to figure out what you guys are doing yet????????//

girls, there are a couple of Can Ams this year..on in N.B and one in N>S. the one we are going to is in Windsor may 29, 30, 31
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am

I actually will be meeting JJ Friday Mariea, I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 am

me to me to!! Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 am

lol! well aren't you guys all full of surprises.. Joan's a pretty special person..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

Well my plan is to pick Sam up in Moncton on Monday. I have no problem keeping him all week. He's definately not going to like being left alone during the days when I'm at work since he's been used to having people around at Bay-Lee's. How is he when left alone Bay-Lee? I'll have to find a spot for him. Duke has the spare bedroom. As long as Sam doesn't chew things he can have the rec room in the basement.

Then, we can take him to Joan on Sunday. How long of a drive is it M?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 am

well Sam is at the vets right now getting fixed....... He was not to pleased that we were leaving without him...

I leave sam alone alot, but I leave him with rawhide bones, so if he gets the urge to chew, he chews on his bones...

he does not like to be in the house for long periods of time, he gets to warm.. It would be wonderful if you could tie him out when you are at work..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:06 am

I'm too afraid to keep a dog tied when I'm not there. I worry that he will get caught up and choke on something. My basement is quite cool as long as the woodstove isn't going ;) but he could also stay in the barn. I'll figure something out, it'll only be 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:15 am

from your place Dexy.. it's a 3 hour drive.. it's a nice drive I really enjoy the trip..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 am

Phew, 3 hours is nothing, I thought it was more like 4-5. I was worried about leaving dingle balls to feed the horses but we should get back at a decent time. What time would you be leaving?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

the vet just called and told me Sam is all done his operation.. everything went well.. I am going to get him @ 4:00...........
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 am

Yay for Sam.. he's now a gelding.. hahhaha..
Dexy I could be at your place at 8am , we'd be at Joans around 11:30 - noon.. what day are we going???
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Sunday, April 19th Are you going to be cranky at that time in the morning? :lol:. I'll have to watch myself!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 pm

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dam tooten I'll be cranky.. but it's an hour drive from me to you.. so I should be ok by the time I get there if not you'll know.. just remember this NO Touch NO Talk NO eye contact.. ok then you will be safe.. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 pm

HEY, THERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! had to have my chauffeur take me for new drugs.........I cant wait to meet everyone either...........I;m sure Mariea will give out the ROOM NUMBER FOR OUR HOTEL WHILE AT THE CAN AM........then we really can get together and gab.......except it all has to be done before 10.30 because at that time, my drugs kick in and I am toast!!!!!!! but I'm game for anything from 4AM on up!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo hoooooo
Any Idea what time you will be around friday Lightning?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 pm

We're going to be in Dartmouth at 9:30am. Once we get everything and everyone loaded it should be 10 which puts us at our rendezvous around 2ish I'd say. I'll call you from my cell when we hit the causeway.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm

10-4 rubber duck will be 10.19 till you call!!!!!!!!!!! 😕
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm

HEY, WISSY AND SEXY................what do you suppose you guys would like for lunch that day???/ any special requests???????????/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relay for Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relay for Sam
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next