Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relay for Sam

Go down 
+6
Twilight
Deborah
Wissy
Lightning
SexyDexy
Bay-Lee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Relay for Sam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Unless your 10-100 :lol:.

I like my new handle "Sexy" lol!. I'm not picky about food, I'd call myself an enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:22 pm

ummmm I know.. CHEESECAKE!! :D
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 pm

well he's home... Joan could you make an appoinment with your vet to get his stitches out, anywhere after April 22nd..

He's a bit groggy, but he's fine...
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey Joan, if you're making a party...I'd bring trifle.... :flower:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 am

Bay Lee........no worries on his stitches, we can do that...........and I'm so glad he is doing fine...............looks like the tandem twins have the relay well in hand so I'm just going to stay out of the way of that.

I will have lunch ready, and Sooke, if you want to bring a Trifle and be here to greet the team and Sam you are more than welcome to join in the fray!!!!!!!

I think we shall make it a dessert lunch with some nice drinks.............non alcohol..dont panic, thses girls know the law........ lol! :geek: :queen: :flower: :afro: :affraid: 😕
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 am

❤ sounds good to me.. can't wait.. SexyDexy and Wissy Cape Breton Bound in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 am

dont forget to pack Sam....and maybe the stuff from Barnmum....hey how is Nancys house>>>>>??????????
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:47 am

oh yeah.. I get a hold of her and get the stuff too.. and how can we forget Sam.. lol..
Nancy's place is doing great, however her tenants are being Aholes..!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 am

Quote :
non alcohol..dont panic, thses girls know the law........

Hey, I'm not driving 👅. Actually, on second thought, I'd probably get kicked out of the car on the way home. I can be quite annoying after a few :drunken:.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 am

Wissy aint near as tough as she wants us all to believe, she wouldnt kick you out Sexy, without tying a rope to you first so she could drag you home......hahahahahahaaaaaaaa its a tough love thing she does 🐱
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 am

Joan.. for god sakes will you please refer to Sexy as Dexy.. I'm not driving all the way to CB and back with someone by the name of Sexy.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm a little homophobic are we???????/ but she likes the sexy bit.........I dont even know what a dexy is????????
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 am

You gals are making me laugh lol!. Sexy, Dexy, whatever. You try growing up with a name like mine, I'll answer to anything!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:24 am

Az I like your name.. Joan.. Dexy's horse is name Dex.. her nickname for nim is Sexy Dexy.. ok.. so now you know.. lets just call her SD.. ummm that could mean something else.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 am

No, not SD. It sounds to much like STD to me. I've been called some weird things but I won;t be called that 🇳🇴.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am

okay....Ernie it is. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 am

:lol: :geek: ok Az .. it's Ernie.. no SD's for you.. bawhahahaha :lol:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 am

Great, now I'm a homosexual puppet :roll:.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 am

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh@t......snorted my coffee now........and I was thinking big bird for Mariea only because of the "who the hell is bert" fiasco......it was just a picture in my head..........ok then..........I'l think of something not quite so annoying. lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 am

hey, who changed my words?????????? when did this start???????
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 am

where can we meet on Monday?,, I cannot wait until its over, I want him gone, not because I don't like, but because I like him alot.. I cannot wait until he is home for once and for all, I do not ever want him to be lost or confused again..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am

You tell me a good place Bay-Lee. Keep in mind I don't know Moncton at all. I was thinking of taking the Rue Champlain exit because it's the first you come to I believe (Dieppe). I've been to Champlain Place once a long time ago. Somewhere's along that road not far from the exit would be great. Is there a Big Stop around?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am

you sound really upset Bay Lee, we know how much you and your family have grown to love him and care for him, but the dates are now set, its just a matter of the time and the girls will start him on his way to here. It's not really that much longer then he'll meet his Uncle Bear and settle right in to being a Caper Farm Dog......only happy thoughts kiddo :D
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am

how about right off the exit for the Airport, there is a Tim hortons and a gas station right there.. There is also a new hotel I do not know the name though.. I think its holiday inn express..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 am

Awww Bailey.. I know how much you must love this dog.. your one brave smart person to love him and know what's best for him.. Sam will know nothing but love and freedom at Joan's home.. he will want for nothing and everyday will be an adventure for him.. he will never be confused or lost again..and remember Dogs live in the now.. so everyday he will be happy, loved and well fed..
lots and lots of hugs for you :http://www.cli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relay for Sam   Relay for Sam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relay for Sam
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next