Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Santa Find You?

Go down 
+5
Wissy
mypony
Dun Tru
Simi
D-Cutch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Did Santa Find You? Empty
PostSubject: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 am

if so what did he bring???? Did Santa Find You? 368450

We've been Wii Fitting at my house since Christmas Day - my sister lugged me home a Wii and Wii Fit from Saskatoon which involved her being held up in security for quite some time!!! I also got a set of Double K Clippers (the motor isn't in the clippers so they don't heat up)...watch out horses - I'll be roaching manes GALORE!!! Lots of warm clothes for riding including a fancy pink helmet hat and hubby got me an iPod shuffle which I have a feeling is going to be traded in for a couple Miniature Horse winter blankets so I can partially clip them.... muahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 am

I got American Money from my honey foir my trip, New Boots from Santa clause, PJ"s DVD"s food thingie, DVD player, lots of home decor that's all i think of right now. Oh ya Sams mom got me a jogging outfit I think she is trying to tell me something lol....
all in all it was a great Christmas...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 am

Was a great Christmas - my parents went a bit over-board and bought my boyfriend and I a 32" flat screen TV for the bedroom (apparently they thought we needed a pick-me-up), so that was pretty sweet. My boyfriend got me a really, really, really nice tripod for the camera so no more shakey videos!! My biological father got me a digital picture frame and some bath stuff, kinda like a mini home spa. Andrew's parents got us a bunch of gift certificates for the movies, Sobey's. Home Depot, Tim Hortons etc . . . ummm Anna and I got the new Parelli Levels as a Christmas gift to ourselves hehe. And then a bunch of nic-naks and odds and ends :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 pm

It is hard to believe that Santa has been here and gone for another year! He was real good to me this year. I got a vaccume sealer, gift certificats to the spa as well as tickets to see Anne of Green Gables for my birthday in August!!! This will be my 11th time going to Anne! I love it!!

I got to eat LOTS of turkey (three turkey dinners over a day and a half!!) On Chirstmas Day we cooked a 22lbs turkey! Yesterday was my first day not eating turkey in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Lets see.. my big gift was a huge tack box with wheels.. yay.. and I got a digital picture frame actually got 2 of those.usb's to transfer my pics onto, a few gift certificate for shopping and some for Boston Pizza.. a new ornamotion for my tree.. thinking that one makes 20 now.. yes my tree moves.. lol.. I also got some baileys and bailey tumblers, some body and bath stuff.. and probably other stuff I forgot.. it was a nice christmas ..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I got a new cell phone and pj's from Larry also:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090016
this I got from Larry and my Mom. Mike at We Engrave did the acrylic in the center:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1222lightning0007
This I got from my best friend Sue:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090012
which I thought was fantastic because Larry's always trying to give away my cats.
I got this from Sue too:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090006
when I first starting taking the tissue paper off, I thought it was a pic of an Arabian in native costume. It didn't take me long to realize that it was Lightning and myself from quite a few years ago. I screamed and then I cried...thanks Sue!!!
These we got from Justin, Kary and our grandchildren along with a nice white shirt:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090030
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090032
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090020
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090022
This I got from my riding buddy Teresa along with dutch chocolates and a pair of Christmas frog socks:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090014
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090008
This I got from Shawn and Felicia along with a ton of home made cookies that Felicia made:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090010
This I got from Cathy at Tip Top Tack Shop:
Did Santa Find You? 15331_209832685468_121757960468_473
This I got from my bosses at We Engrave:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090001
it's a cheeseboard with both of my horses and the Inn on it
and.....
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090003
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090028
These I got from my riding buddy Tanya:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090024
This had napkins, homemade salsa sauce, strawberry jam and raspberry jam:
Did Santa Find You? 2009_1230xmas090018
I think I did pretty good!!
What I enjoyed the most was spending time with our families!! That's what the holidays are all about. We went into the city Thursday and spent the morning with Justin and the grand-babies. Shawn and Felicia came Thursday at suppertime and stayed until Friday evening. They were back again to spend a few hours with us Saturday afternoon and evening. Felicia and I had a blast playing with the Wii that they all got together and got me last year for Christmas. Then Sunday morning Larry and I, Shawn and Felicia got together with Larry's sister Darlene and her family and went for a wagon ride. We spent the afternoon with Darlene, Robert and their grand-daughter Rae. What a blast!!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Best thing I got for christmas was what I bought myself :)
Violet my new mini, well she's mine but mostly for the grandkids to have something to play with and drive once she's older.
Horsie stuff wise I love what my SS sent me.
Hubby tried but rather failed this year, love him anyways. He got me an Instyler (that expensive hair straightener thingy...) I already have fairly straight hair but it does leave it smoother and less split end looking so it's ok.
Got a carpet shampooer that's going back as it has basically no suction so all you end up with is wet carpets and the brushes just barely rub the top of the carpet so it's useless.
Got some baking pans and a nice earring necklace from my daughter.
I had tons of fun shopping for everyone else and much prefer to be on the giving end rather than receiving. Generally if I see something I want I just buy it, much easier that way. (like today I just ordered a harness so I can start driving kid lightly before we get him saddled later this spring.)
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 pm

OT but I very much like the name Violet for your mini Did Santa Find You? 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm

D-Cutch wrote:
OT but I very much like the name Violet for your mini Did Santa Find You? 368450

Once I found out what her breeder had named her it was easiest to just call her by what was already named.
FPF Raven Violet Surprise, Violet was what she was called for her barn name. She's just as sweet natured as Kid is.
here's kid meeting violet for the first time.
Did Santa Find You? 17172_403213360191_512275191_10622441_1555977_n
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

My hubby is going to help pay for my horses training (he is going in Januray or Februay) and he got me a really cool tool kit to take with me to horsey events. My daughter got me a salt lick for my horse and a bottle of Sante Fa coat conditioner. I also got a nice winter jacket, pjs, eel leather wallet, and a really cool tool called the annhilator. Lots of thoughtful gifts.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 am

Loves color.. what is this tool annhilator. I'm a tool collector.. amongst collecting many other things.. lol
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:29 am

I received lots of wonderful things.
Winter riding snow pants
Wool Cooler for Jazzy
New dressage whip
New reins for Jazzy
Cherry Hills Keeping horses on small acres
An old water colour of a steeple chase race
A print of two horses in the dawn light
RUBBER BOOTS!!
Department 56 house and a horse and buggy
2 other department 56 figures
deparment 56 trees (I started collecting the deparment 56)
Digital photo frame
Cowboy cookbook
novel
baking pans
clothes
Christmas Ornaments
Towels

But the best gift is going to be built in the spring a new barn and a new house!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Loves color.. what is this tool annhilator. I'm a tool collector.. amongst collecting many other things.. lol

It is the Ulimate Utility Bar...7 in 1...demolition hammer, nail puller/tile ripper, board straightener, demolition axe, preciesion balance, multi purpose wrench/nail puller and chisel. It looks like something that can do alot of damage, can't wait to have a reason to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Santa Find You?   Did Santa Find You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Santa Find You?
Page 1 of 1