Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few shots from December

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

A few shots from December Empty
PostSubject: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Life has been very busy at Peetree Stables during the past month. And of course not a day goes by that could be considered "normal". Our weather has been the absolute pitts so we've had to do lots of indoor activities (yuck). Here are a few pictures that I took over the holidays. No horses in them but then again I didn't see the critters much other than to feed them and clean up after them. Hmmmm ... sort of sounds like most of the people in my life!

A lovely family shot from the day Kayla chose our tree for us. We used to cut them down ourselves until one year the tree smelled like cat pee as it thawed out in the living room. Now we buy them from the parking lot in Bay Roberts from a fellow who imports them from NS. Pretty sad when we are surrounded by wilderness and have to BUY an import! As you can see, we take lovely family shots!

A few shots from December IMG_2459

Kayla was preparing the dessert trays for New Years. You may notice that Cute is helping her. My mother-in-law would have a FIT if she knew the critter was even in the same room as the food. Brings me a bit of joy ... tee hee!

A few shots from December IMG_2585

I had to prepare 10 lbs of scalloped potatoes which involved slicing many onions. Last year Kayla came up with the idea of wearing our swimming goggles when we do onions, and as you can see I'm keeping that proceedure alive. It may look a little strange, but it's quite effective!

A few shots from December IMG_2586

OK, so you know that after a few days of not being able to get outside to burn off any energy people always say their kids are hanging off the ceiling? Well in our house it's true!

A few shots from December IMG_2588

For our New Years Eve dinner I cooked the ham in the laundry room and the turkey outside. Too many people to feed and not enough cooking space!

A few shots from December IMG_2589

The finished turkey! Yummmy. It's deep fried in peanut oil.

A few shots from December IMG_2591

We had fireworks on New Year's Eve. Lord Gord couldn't get his BBQ lighter to work so he brought out the blow torch. Sort of made us all back up a step or two!

A few shots from December IMG_2607

The kids all had sparklers after the big bang was over.

A few shots from December IMG_2620

Lord Gord trying Kayla's new saddle out. I think he's going to need something larger than an 11" seat!

A few shots from December IMG_2568

Rosie was cleaning up the cookie crumbs from Santa's plate on Christmas morning. She does this every year when she thinks nobody is looking!

A few shots from December IMG_2567

Helping Rosie open her present.

A few shots from December IMG_2573

Kayla's new western saddle.

A few shots from December IMG_2576

And of course the infamous Fronie on Christmas morning over at her house.

A few shots from December IMG_2577
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

oh Tammy the pics were great.. the turkey looked so yummy... I haven't had deep fried turkey yet.. but they say its wonderful..
Love Kayla's saddle hoping to see some pics with her riding ..
sounds like you guys had a great christmas and New years..
keep the pics coming I love looking at them.. always fun from you guys over there on the Rock!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 am

another terrific EPIC.....submitted by our own LAURA SECORD(hope you know who THAT was..hahah).....I really look forward to you getting it all together and sharing ithe adventures with us...................wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo what a great little community you live in............say Hi to everyone including Fronnie from me............HAPPY NEW YEAR. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

I wanna know what contraption you have in the laundry room that will cook a ham???? lol! That's some dryer!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

HA HA SD! It's actually just a big-buttercup crock pot. I have a small counter by my laundry sink and it just happens to be the perfect size for my crockpot. There wasn't enough counter space to do it in the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 pm

You always look like your having a blast. It certainly looks like you all had a wonderful time over the holidays. I could almost hear an evil "muhaha" when you revealed that Kayla had Cute's help preparing the dessert trays......sometimes what M-I-L's don't know can't hurt them. We actually tried deep fried turkey for the first time at Thanksgiving and it was yummy. Fronie looks like she would be a barrel of laughs. Looks like you welcomed 2010 in fine style. Keep the great pics and post coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few shots from December   A few shots from December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few shots from December
Page 1 of 1