Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Random Shots!

Go down 
+10
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Wranglin'ruff
Simi
just joan
Freva
Wissy
naughty by nature
Dun Tru
C4B's
D-Cutch
14 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

I was cleaning off my camera and have some pictures from the last couple weeks.... not particularly flattering shots though I must say... LOL my photography skills are to be desired!!!

Brittany and Thunder - ever since he got gelded she's been after her father to let her take him for a spin.... excuses his donkey ears....he wasn't being particularly photogenic! He spends a lot of time listening to his rider instead of looking at the camera!

Some Random Shots! 003

Attempting a turn on the haunches....
Some Random Shots! 005

Getting some advice from Dad....
Some Random Shots! 007

We held a reining clinic last weekend...it wasn't particularly sunny so my pictures didn't turn out great so I gave up after only taking a few...

In this first picture at the very back on the sorrel you can see ME's "will"
Some Random Shots! 0031

On the Paint with her bum to the camera is "mypony"
Some Random Shots! 0051

And mypony's hubby who is new to the horse scene but doing great! Guess he figured if he couldn't beat'em he'd join'em!
Some Random Shots! 0071

Then Brittany riding today on "Marti"
Some Random Shots! 00711

Some Random Shots! 00222

and "jumping" as she likes to call it Some Random Shots! 368450
Some Random Shots! 00411

Next we have Glenn's penning mare for this year.... LOL today was her second ride and he is hoping to have her ready for April 11th.... might be wishful thinking!!!!
Some Random Shots! 021

AND last but not least MY NEW MINIS ARRIVED TODAY AND THEY ARE AWESOME.... buying sight unseen is stressful but when what you purchased arrives and it is BETTER than you thought it was going to be wellllll...that is just thrilling!!!!!

I didn't get pictures of them all but here is Jillian
Some Random Shots! 008

and Arian
Some Random Shots! 012
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
C4B's

C4B's

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Fantastic pictures !!! Brittany is soooooo cute !!!! and the new mini's are nearly as cute hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Great pictures!! Man I want an indoor like that :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
naughty by nature

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

great pictures horses are looking great
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 pm

awesome pics ... I love seeing Brittany ride, and grow.. my goodness everytime I see that child she's grown, and the mini's are soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 am

Sweet pictures!!! Brittany has a smile that can light up a room. She and Marti look like a good duo...I have to say Marti is looking pretty relaxed. I feel very lucky to have gotten to already see the minis and can really say that the pictures don't begin to show just how cute they are. Although they are all very cute, Jillian was my fav!!!!!! When are the mares due again, D???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:59 am

well, you may not be a professional at taking pix, but you sure can still frame them up......when THE GIRLS are finished and outgrown Marti.......I want first dibbs.....what kind of thing have you made for Brittany in the last two pictures....I dont see stirrups, but did see a thigh thing I think......how did you do that.........looks pretty cool. :cowboyhound.gi and of course the minis couldnt be cuter.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 am

great pictures.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am

Great pictures :) I really like Jillian!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Looks like you guys are defiantly enjoying your indoor! Nice pictures! Some Random Shots! 368450
Back to top Go down

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Great pics! OMG that Brittany and her smile! My god she's sweet! Can't tell she's HAPPY or anything up there!
Back to top Go down
Tie

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 am

Love your indoor and oh my heavens I get a kick out of Brittany - too sweet!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 am

OMG!! Loved the pics of Britany riding... she is so cute. She is going to be a brilliant rider!!
The horses are all lovely too.. Love the wee ones.!

Looks like your clinic was fun too!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 am

I like Jillian quite well too Some Random Shots! 368450 She is a real sweet mare to handle....

Sophie has been working VERY hard at de-sensitising the girls.... They ran in a herd over a huge area and are quite accustom to protecting themselves against coyotes... LOL so Sophie spends hours by their sides until their curiosity gets the best of them.

Brittany has stirrups we just haven't completely convinced her she should use them... we're working on it though. She learned to ride without stirrups because her legs were so short but now that she is growing we have English stirrups that work. She can kick a lot better without her stirrups... what the has around her legs is velcro and if the horse bucks or takes off she'll come flying off but if the pony just has a bouncy trot it helps her with her balance. She doesn't really need them anymore and rides without them a lot but she has recently taken to riding Marti and she is younger and has a big trot from pulling the sleigh so she has put them back on. Marie Josee (sp?) she is a big name barrel racer - I think she has pattens on barrel saddles and such she came up with that rig...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 am

too cool............I love innovation, and anything to give her a bit more confidence........gosh, she'll soon enough be riding bareback without a bridle......woooo hooo for Brittany.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

AHHH Phillip!!! I love Phillip he is my favorite. He likes picking on me but when he does clinics there is always results!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Pic's of your daughter   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi D,just browsing though some pic's when i stumbled on yours.As we say in Ireland she's a bonnie little girl and is'nt she so lucky to have that sort of life around horses.If i could i would go back in time and learn to ride at a much younger age.I was 18 when i started but have always loved being around them. There smell,there looks,the personality's and most of all there beauty,honesty and grace.What a lucky,lucky little girl.Nice photo's.B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Random Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Shots!   Some Random Shots! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Random Shots!
Page 1 of 1