Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colic again

Go down 
+10
~TC~
Total Eclipse
Sooke
morgansRgreat
naughty by nature
Simi
Tammy
Ellie*Mae
D-Cutch
Wissy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Colic again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 am

well I was there trimming his mane a few night ago and he was a brat.. took me about 10 mins to convince him i wasn't TE.. and I take no bullshit.. bugger.. I think he's back to normal.. TE has a tendacy to spoil.. which is ok.. it's like one strict parent and one no so much.. lol... he's got the best of both !!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 am

Sounds like he's on the mend. YIPPEEEE !
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

I was on the web site where I orer Bay-Lee's pro-biotics, an I thought I would share the product info with you..

Product Details
Equine-Zyme was designed to benefit all horses from the tiniest of foals to the eldest member of the heard. Equine-Zyme is a concentrated blend of horse friendly prebiotics, 9 horse friendly probiotics and 6 digestive enzymes (aides) that promote digestive health while also optimizing the absorption of nutritional supplements. Regular use has been shown to also aide in the prevention of parasitic infestations. Equine-Zyme improves Phosphorus absorption by 25% and improves the bio-availability of minerals while it improves overall health and well being. Equine-Zyme may also help to prevent laminitis and gas type colics by maintaining a healthy gut with healthy intestinal bacteria, while also helping to prevent equine ulcers. Equine-Zyme has a higher potency and broader spectrum of added probiotics then Equine Generator, Yeasture, or Smooth Run, and costs less! It is not just a yeast culture! It is not just a yeast because we add human grade, horse friendly probiotics to make it one of the best products on the market for the price with all natural ingredients. It is fed at the rate of one scoop per day, which is about a tablespoonful, mixed in bucket feed, and can be increased during times of stress, or after vaccines or worming. A one pound jar should last about 4-6 weeks and is one of the best feed additives for equine digestive health on the market!
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks for the info Baylee .
Gunnar is strictly on hay now, nothing else and we plan to keep it this way.
Wissy had him on probiotics for a month or more and he was still colicing. His colics were at the worst when he was on that actually, there were definitely other factors but this little guys needs the bare minimum in a diet . The more you add the worse he gets :)
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am

Phew, so glad to see this is an old post! Glad to hear he's been doing better on the bare minimum diet TE. :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 am

fingers crossed he's doing great.. went to a clinic last weekend and he was a star.. :)
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks barefoot girl. It's funny , he is actually putting on weight when not on grain. Makes you wonder what is/was up with his little system. I still think he would be a great research project/subject! I know I have learned a lot researching info for him.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 am

he's a great boy.. and has the best of both worlds.. great barn, has TE, Firebug and me.. what more could a horse ask for... and he knows he's loved
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 am

Quote :
Thanks barefoot girl. It's funny , he is actually putting on weight when not on grain. Makes you wonder what is/was up with his little system. I still think he would be a great research project/subject! I know I have learned a lot researching info for him.

Depending on the ingredients he was getting...

Fibre fibre fibre... best thing.. and grains should be very little to none...

glad to hear it is working!! (Weight wise)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colic again   Colic again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colic again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2