Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXTRA CAT ANYONE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Here's a funny one for you. Fronie had to go out of town for a few days to her BIL's funeral. (He was admitted 3 weeks ago with flesh eating disease and died of cardiac failure last week). While she was gone I had her two teenaged sons and her dog here at my place. She also has 2 cats so each day I'd go over and check on them. Our weather has been really cold so Fronie asked that I not let them out. No problem ... right? WRONG! She forgot to factor in that her sons would be going to their house after school to pick up the stuff they'd need for the next day. I warned them within an inch of their lives not to let the cats out. I had visions of Fronie coming home and finding a "cat-sicle" on her back deck. So each nights I'd go over to their house after I put the horses in to do a head count. Sure enough, each night, two cats. One white and one brown. This morning Fronie arrived home around 10:30. Shortly thereafter my phone rang and she was laughing so hard I could hardly understand what she was saying. Apparently when she got into the house she could hear the cats fighting downstairs, which is weird for them because they don't fight. When she peeked into the bathroom (where their litter and food is) she saw THREE cats! Two white ones and one brown one. Somehow an extra cat had gotten into the house (darned teenagers)! And it was WHITE! What are the chances of THAT?

I told her that if she was impressed with THAT, just wait until the school bus arrived to deliver the boys! lol!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Poor kitty just wanted to be warm too. lol!

I have an extra kitty in my barn that looks an aweful lot like Molly. Not until I see it wizzing past me can I tell that's it's not her. I don't mind it coming in though and eating/sleeping. It's too cold out there.

That's really scary about Fronnie's BIL. Just the name "fleshing eating disease" scares the bejesus out of me.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am

HAHAHAHAHA........leave it to you to ADD something extra to someones life...........can you do it with bread and fish???????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am

Joan don't you remember Tammy doesn't do fish.. hehehehe...
Never a dull moment with Fronie and Tammy... lol

Sorry about Fronies BIL.. flesh eating disease that's terrible
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am

shoot..........I completely missed that bit..............please Tammy let yoiur buddy Fronnie know we are thinking of her and her family. EXTRA CAT ANYONE? 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am

So, did Fronie break down and keep the new kitty? Tell us more :)

Flesh eating disease, yack! What a terrible thing. Condolences to the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXTRA CAT ANYONE?   EXTRA CAT ANYONE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTRA CAT ANYONE?
Page 1 of 1