Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trailering - Extra Space

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Trailering - Extra Space Empty
PostSubject: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

This Friday, April 2nd we are making a trip from Stewiacke, NS to Val's place in Jacksonville, NB. The trailer and the back of the 1/2 ton truck is going up completly empty. So if anyone needs a horse or something else moved transported between here and there let me know! We can't go far off the main road as it is going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:11 pm

oh Kaila will you please bring back that little fjord filly for me.. please.. just sneak her out into the truck.. :D
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Could you take me so I can see the little Fjord filly and possibly bring her back for me?
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm

That little Fjord is a popular item hehe - there are a few horses I would love to sneek back on the trailer on the trip home but we might not be able to fit an extra one cause Fiesta is one ROUND mama lol. And no she isn't mine :P Just a boarder!

blackfly: The Truck cab is about the only space we won't have any extra room lol, and I am pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't let a person travel in the trailer lol
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes, she is a popular little gal. That's too bad you don't have any space. thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:32 pm

ok did i miss something a fjord baby? I wanna see picture s
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Freva has her for sale in the classifieds. She listed under Fjord Filly-5 months old.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 pm

nbyn.. I think Freva has her posted on here somewhere she's called another.. heheheh and as friggin cute as they get.. a really dark girl.. I'm in love again.. yes all over again.. I secretly hope she doesn't sell her but if she does I hope it's someone close to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

That someone close to you Wissy could be YOU!! :P Can't get any closer then that!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 am

yes Yes I could.. I could squeeze her in our garage between the ATV and the lawn tractor.. lol.. think hubby would notice.. :) Only if I were 10 yrs younger I would take her on in a heart beat..
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

You could just tell hubby you traded her in for the lawn tractor - not only will she mow the lawn but she can also fertilize it for you! And prune the trees ;) Much more useful then a silly lawn tractor.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 am

Moody Blue wrote:
You could just tell hubby you traded her in for the lawn tractor - not only will she mow the lawn but she can also fertilize it for you! And prune the trees ;) Much more useful then a silly lawn tractor.

Hahahaaha!
I know this works... its how I got my horses. Now hubby doesnt have much mowing at all to do. Only issue is they are a little heavy on the fertilizer.. lol!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

oh she's selling one for the pair she got for D? they are so cute I want one but sadly i would be single pretty quick if I tried to buy her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trailering - Extra Space   Trailering - Extra Space Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trailering - Extra Space
Page 1 of 1