Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A TOUR ON STRETCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

A TOUR ON STRETCH Empty
PostSubject: A TOUR ON STRETCH   A TOUR ON STRETCH Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm

The other day I was goofing around with my camera (the same day I took the video of me riding). Stretch and I took a short tour around the property. Well at least the property near the barn. I don't like taking him around the house because I didn't comb it for nails after we built and I'm always nervous he'll get a jab. You'll have to excuse my voice because I am suffering from my "winter throat". It happens each year when we get our cold snap. I lose my voice and spend my days coughing and spewing. Pretty attractive thought, eh? Anyways, here is our short tour. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e2lFA8XNI4
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

A TOUR ON STRETCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TOUR ON STRETCH   A TOUR ON STRETCH Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

I took a very similar video yesterday while I was riding lol!. Had the same view of two black ears! You don't realize how much you're bopping around up there until you try and watch a video of it. Makes you a little sea sick. Your voice sounds like a little old lady lol!
Back to top Go down

A TOUR ON STRETCH
Page 1 of 1