Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle

Go down 
+7
naughty by nature
Ellie*Mae
Highlander
Wissy
oldladynewhorse
just joan
Tammy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Empty
PostSubject: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 pm

OK gang, I finally was able to get my freestyle uploaded to youtube. Not much of a story here other than the fact that my music didn't start at the beginning of the song because I forgot to reset my I-Pod (damn technology). Then when I started riding I forgot what I had planned to do so I made a snap decision to just keep going and not even THINK about whether my timing was with the music or not (which it wasn't). But boy was it fun! I really enjoyed the freestyle. I think it's because I didn't feel the pressure to remember my pattern that I'd made up. After having to ride 2 patterns already my brain was TOTALLY dead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWQQBry-CE
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

wooooo hoooo...........commented on the video.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Jumpins Tammy, I think you did absolutely great. His flying changes were great and the spins were looking good. Great Job adn the sun was shining!!!!!!

Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle 197264 :cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeehaw.. it was fun watching Stretch perform again.. and Tammy you did wonderful.. good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys. It was alot of fun! I guess I am poor Stretch's burden to bare - I probably drive him nuts getting in his way. But he's patient and does the best he can with what he's got to work with! That would be ME!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm

You went really well Tammy,mindyou i did have the sound turned off.Looked like things went quite smooth for you.Not up on the tech's of western riding but you both looked Fab.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Great job Tammy - and most important - you sure like you were having fun!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

I love that horse I got to see him go in a couple clinics here at his old barn he's amazing. You guys did great and i think you look fantastic in your bikini
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Wanna know what I liked best? That you didn't get flustered when your music and pattern weren't perfect, you just rode anyway and had a blast. That's what a fun show is all about!!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

woohoo Tammy! looks great!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Tammy you did a FANTASTIC job .................................
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Awesome!!!! Looks like you did good, and had fun, and thats what counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle   Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tammy and Stretch's Freestyle
Page 1 of 1