Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Me Crazy

Go down 
+3
Tammy
Ellie*Mae
Freva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok...Everyone can call me crazy but I am a tad bit envious of your snow. We have very little snow left really and our yards are mucky and wet. Our mares are out 24/7 and have run ins which we have tried to keep strawed for them but the bottom is so soft that they just tramp it into the muck. Our horses are starting to shed and of course they love to roll except all they can find is mostly mud...not a nice combo!!!! I am sure I will regret saying this but it would be nice to have a bit of the white stuff...just a little!!!! I am afraid I am going to be very tired of mud!!!!

Our lawn taken from the front of the barn

Call Me Crazy Feb232010010

From the side of barn

Call Me Crazy Feb232010024

Our into our corrals

Call Me Crazy Feb232010021

My old girl is NOT impressed

Call Me Crazy Feb232010013

A long shot of the ladies...so you can't see just how muddy they are .........

Call Me Crazy Feb232010012
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:03 am

No, you aren't crazy! There is nothing better than nice fresh snow to cover up the d@#$% poos from over the winter! I HATE mud...we are pretty lucky here, our soil is sandy so it dries up pretty quick, but there is always a couple of weeks of slop!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am

If I didn't know any better I'd think we were neighbours. Your yard looks just like ours - and I'm SICK of it! I'm hoping we get our usual March snowstorm so that we can have some fun. Skipper is not white anymore. He's more black (from the mud) and green (from his urine and manure). Not pretty!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

you oughttaaaaaa be carefule what you wish for.......CINDY DAY SAYS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IT......tomorrow................so get you your snowshoes and skiis ...........wooooooohooooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:03 pm

This is why I love winter, and snow.. SO you not crazy!

I hate mud.. and we live in a bog, so come spring.. tons and tons of mud, it dries up ( if we are lucky) for July and Aug.. but by that time the bugs are so bad, they could carry you away.. you literally can't breath but you swallowing the damn things..The horses will not leave the barn...except to roll in the mud so the bugs can't bite threw...lol

Yep winter and fall are the best times of they year.. We are lucky we have some snow this year. But looks like all we are going to get this friday is tons of rain.. so we will be back to mud again. Call Me Crazy 336163
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

We definitely haven't had much of a winter!!! As the farmers say snow is a poor man's fertilizer....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 am

You can't be envious anymore - we are loosing all of our snow this weekend they are calling up to 100 mm of rain in some areas :'(
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

Oh this time of year is gross... The mud and water! gah, no sense in even trying to keep them clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call Me Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me Crazy   Call Me Crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Me Crazy
Page 1 of 1