Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random pic from the barn

Go down 
+9
Tammy
SexyDexy
MoonShadow
Loves Color
Ellie*Mae
D-Cutch
just joan
Simi
Wissy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Random pic from the barn Empty
PostSubject: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:19 pm

doing what Gunnar does best..
Random pic from the barn DSCF0027-13
Random pic from the barn DSCF0032-10

Gunnar and Amos
Random pic from the barn DSCF0038-5
Random pic from the barn DSCF0046-7

Brooke the barn kitty talking to me
Random pic from the barn DSCF0053-5
Random pic from the barn DSCF0052-7

Steve hard at work
Random pic from the barn DSCF0058-6

Still some ice in the ponds
Random pic from the barn DSCF0050-6
Random pic from the barn DSCF0051-6

my new helmet cover.. Joan would like it! :)
Random pic from the barn DSCF0002-9

and Firebugs new jacket from our shopping at Tip top Tack
Random pic from the barn DSCF0003-1
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Great pictures!!!!! Ponies look great..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:39 pm

OOOOOOOOH,OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH......LOVE LOVE LOVE the helmet cover............and nice to see a pic of Firebug.........what I did not see was a pix of the BEAVER???????????? HAHAHAHA..IS HE GONE... and when you wrote.........Gunnar doing what he does best......I thought he was still sniffing his crotch.........hahahahaha..................thanks for making me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 am

Gunnar is so handsome Random pic from the barn 368450 Those helmet covers are quite handy! Brittany and I both have pink ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 am

****sticks yellow pony under jacket and sidles out door****

great pictures - such a lovely farm!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:23 am

the helmet cover is very cozy and pretty purple.. lol.. hahah Ellie.. he'd go with you too, he's such a pocket pony.. and would follow anyone with food.. :)
oh Joan the beaver or should I say beavers are still around and driving Firebug in sane.. chicken wire is around some of the trees now.. so they will be safe..
My goodness those beavers are huge!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 am

Love the first picture with his face buried in the hay, too cute.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Great pics!! I will be wrestling ElleMae..for what she just slipped under her coat..lol.. He is so sweet.. does he think he is an ostrich and has to bury his head??? lol! He seems to like to bury his head alot, if no hay, a leg will do. Personality + !
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

What a little piggy! He looks happy though.

Is that your livingroom or Firebug's? There's an aweful lot of booze in the background Random pic from the barn 574459 What are you guys up to there?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 pm

GUNNER !!!!! My fav! It doesn't look like kitty is having a very friendly conversation with you ...
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm

great pics M
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 am

haha MS, seems I might have to put security on Gunnar, seems many want to slip him under there coats.. almost lost him in Cape Breton on the last visit.. :)
Leave it to you Dexy to see all that booze.. hehe.. it's my living room.. the bar section a favorite spot for many you visit.. Firebug included! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:54 am

OMG that Gunner he is sooo cute.. Great pics...
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Wissy, remember he's mirco chipped, we'll find him ;)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 am

oh ya.. he's is micro chipped.. umm but we have to find him to read that.. I was thinking of putting a low jack on him..then we can track his movements.. or
on star maybe.. lol.. he is a character that's for sure.. Random pic from the barn Lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 pm

OHH Wissy you have to guard that pony, everybody wants to steal him hahahahahaha, he is sooo cute !!!!, Firebug, love your new jacket !!!!

Great pics...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 pm

yup, on star would work.......hahahahaha.........I think they have blasted a satelite into space just for tracking lost ponies........................ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I don't think Gunnar could possibly get his face in any deeper, could he? Too cute.

Wissy, I think Brooke was telling you off. She didn't look too happy :smmood1.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random pic from the barn   Random pic from the barn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random pic from the barn
Page 1 of 1