Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few pics from yesterday and today

Go down 
+3
just joan
Tammy
Elle K
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Few pics from yesterday and today Empty
PostSubject: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Well Liisa came to visit my girl last night, since she just lost Cheetah and thelast month has been pretty aweful for her, it was some nice to see a smile on her face.

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture065

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture066-1

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture059-1

And today was her first day outside.. Since it was so nice out! She had a blast!
Few pics from yesterday and today Picture029-2

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture046-3

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture043-4

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture055

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture022-3

One of me with her and my boyfriend Damein with her picked up he was like hurry up cause she's heavy! ha

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture011-3

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture007-5

Few pics from yesterday and today Picture006-5
Few pics from yesterday and today Picture008-5
Back to top Go down
Elle K

Elle K

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 pm

I just want to squeeze the poop out of her!!!! So precious. Do you have a name picked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

No I don't have a name this is driving me I can't seem to find anything that suits her! Grrr
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

What a sweet little face. I really love the one of her outside in her "big girl" blanket!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

OH BOY............THE BLANKIE AND THE HALTER.........TOOOOOOOO SWEEEEET........good luck with a name there girly........she sure is SOMETHING............... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm

She's something alright.. I figure I had Z's for Zena and Sonny's foals then had a J for Zena and Roper's baby so now I have to start with a differnt letter for Zena and Shamus! ha
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 am

OMG! She is just sooo sweet.. She just a little velvet angel. You must be so pleased. I love all the pics, could not pic a favorite, but the one where her mom is nosing her bum, and she has her eyes closed is very precious!
Back to top Go down
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm

beautiful baby.....:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok so I think I've come up with a name, it's gonna be KARMAH!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

great pictures she is super cute. Karmah is a great name
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

What a pretty girl Few pics from yesterday and today 368450 She seems quite sociable with everyone!

I like the name as well!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 am

Oh yes she's quite a snuggle bug actually... That's the only name I've come up with that seems like it suits her personality, it just stands out and it's really different.. THat's what I'm aiming for.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 am

well, it certainly was either KARHMA OR KISMET that brought the mare and stallion together..............GREAT CHOICE.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few pics from yesterday and today   Few pics from yesterday and today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few pics from yesterday and today
Page 1 of 1