Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few Pics I took today..

Go down 
+3
MoonShadow
lb-ranch
tilly
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Few Pics I took today.. Empty
PostSubject: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

I always forget to take my camera out but had the day off so remembered it for once...

Some snowy pictures of some dirty, woolie critters.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=281850&id=516489886

For those that can't get on my facebook and wanted to see the pics, here are a few of them.

Few Pics I took today.. CopyofFebruary2011050

Few Pics I took today.. February2011010

Few Pics I took today.. February2011002

Bronson
Few Pics I took today.. February2011065

Bria
Few Pics I took today.. February2011059

Old Girl Cute
Few Pics I took today.. February2011007

Bindi and Zena
Few Pics I took today.. February2011013

Few Pics I took today.. February2011027

My woolie mammoth
Few Pics I took today.. February2011030

Few Pics I took today.. February2011036

Few Pics I took today.. February2011046

Few Pics I took today.. February2011055

Last edited by Jorgia on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tilly

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I can't see your pictures, can anyone else see them?
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

tilly wrote:
I can't see your pictures, can anyone else see them?

works for me :) looking good as usual :)
Back to top Go down
tilly

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

LB Ranch are you friends with her on facebook, it says I don't have permission
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

I always enjoy seeing pics of your beasties! Everyone looks wonderfully healthy and happy! Horses do love the snow!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

That may be it, We are friends on FB so I can see her pics
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 am

Tilly send her a message on M-E and let her know you can't see the pictures she just has to change her setting on facebook..
Thats why i dont like the link I like posting the pictures lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 pm

I concur, change the settings for the album! I love love love your critters, and would like to see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey I would but I have certain people I don't want in my facebook for... If I know you just add me as a friend and I'll certainly add you. I'll try and post the actual pictures when I get a few minutes sorry girls..
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am

Everyone looks great!! Love your girls - so perdy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:24 am

I put some of the pics up so people that weren't on my facebook could see.
Back to top Go down
tilly

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 am

What beautiful winter pictures, I love the contrast of the black horses and dogs in the snow. I guess snow is good for something!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE your horses.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 pm

yayyy I can see them now! hehehe

Beautiful critters, as always! Awesome pictures too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Thx girls I appreciate that. I've had some major "issue's" with a few people over the last while and they seem to like to bash me and my horses but I don't know maybe it's just cause their jealous but quite frankly I think they all look pretty good other than some dirty and lots of winter hair. Nobody is going to starve to death or anything anytime soon I don't think! ha
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, I suppose you might have too many, that amount of gorgeous horses can get to your head and make you crazy. I think you should send one or two to me. It is for your own health, really.
lol!

ETA: I can take a Newf, too. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

hahaha yah maybe that is it.. See I would sell some but apparently some people are offended if I do that too.. So guess I could give them away although basically that's what I did before was GIVE what I was supposed to be selling away.. So keep or sell whichever way there are people out there that have ISSUES with it apparently. I'll give some percherons up, and a paint but my newfies.. Nope can't do it! hahahaha They are my big lovable, huggable teddy bears..

Thanks for your compliments I appreciate that. Guess there still are people out there that KNOW something about a horse and those that know me know my animals are cared for and that I don't LIE about anything when it comes to them either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics I took today..   Few Pics I took today.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few Pics I took today..
Page 1 of 1