Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables

Go down 
+7
Wissy
naughty by nature
MoonShadow
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Simi
Loves Color
Tammy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Empty
PostSubject: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:54 am

We had a beautiful spring day on Sunday. It was sunny, 5 degrees and barely any wind. AWESOME !!! I had my nephew out for his first sleepover away from his parents. He did great. Actually I think he was too tired to even THINK about missing them. Kayla kept him hoppin'

I didn't put these pictures in any special order and photobucket is driving me nuts so I'll just put little captions above (or below - wherever they end up) each one.

Kayla and Ben spent a good part of the day in the treehouse. It was actually their "ship" that day because I'd made them pirate hats out of newspaper.

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2987
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2988

Lord Gord is turning a 1930 Ford Coupe into some sort of truck. He's had the coupe for over 13 years and has FINALLY moved it into the working bay of his garage. He was pretty excited to say the least. And you know that of course the tractor had to be involved SOMEHOW!

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2990
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2991

Two little monkey taking the "truck" for a test drive!

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2994
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2995
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2997

I hitched Skipper up and took the kids for a ride around the neighbourhood. Then I took my FIL for a spin. He LOVES it!

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2998

My friend Bob and his SIL came over for a visit and took Skipper for a spin as well. Needless to say, Skipper slept well that night!

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_3003

Kayla is well known for not being able to sit still. She's always flipping around and doing cartwheels. While I was out putting Skipper away Fronie's teenaged sons figured out a way to keep Kayla still. They taped her to a stool! She was NOT very impressed.

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_3005
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_3006

The ponies had a lovely nap during the day. There was alot of heat in the sun and they just soaked it all up. So nice to see!

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2963
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2967
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2971
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2976
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2977
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_2982
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables CopyofIMG_2980

Frick and Frack playing Simon says with their pirate hats on.

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_3007
What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables IMG_3008

I don't have time to actually fill you in on all the silly stories from the weekend because I have to have a shower, pack Kayla's gym bag, snacks and supper, and then drive up to the school to volunteer for the afternoon - and all within 15 minutes. PLUS the sun is out and we're having another warm day so I'm just ROTTED that I can't be outside riding. Why the Bleeding heart do I have to work on the days when it's nice ... DAMN !
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I always love your pictures and updates. The kids look like they had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Great Pictures Tammy!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 pm

awesome pictures ! you are always having so much fun at your place!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Nice batch of photos.. seems the sun brings the best of us all out..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

your updates are always so fun to read great pictures
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 am

Nice pics Tammy.. I love how skipper is sleeping under the tree.. he surely was a great find.. love him.. Kayla looked like she had fun with her cousin.. and I love the truck.. thanks for sharing..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

It looks like a lovely weekend was enjoyed by everyone. I love watching little one use their imaginations....Kayla and her little cousin are all smiles. I bet he will always remember his first sleepover and how much fun he had!!! Being the mom of boys I can see them taping Kayla to the chair...nasty ole boys!!!!!

Beautiful batch of pictures....I think the one of Skipper sitting up under the tree might be photo contest worthy..hint!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 am

The kids always have a blast out here. Their mother and grandparents (who live downstairs from them) are a wee bit over protective. Kinda the opposite of what I am. Kayla and Ben play really well together. Basically she bosses him around and he listens. They are pretty much self-sufficient when they are together. Every once in a while they pop into the house to grab something to eat. Other than that they are out exploring. After Ben went home on Sunday night I called his mom to see how he made out. She said he was quite proud that he had "peed in the swamp". OH DEAR! They must have had a fit ... :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

There's so many toys at your place. Something for all ages lol!
Love that last picture of Skipper too.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 am

HAHAHAHA.........LAUGHING OUT LOUD......KAYLA TAPED TO THE STOOL............POOR OLD SKIPPER DONE IN FOR THE DAY.......AND THE PEEING IN THE SWAMP...........what more could anyone want for a stayover ..............your definately a well rounded holiday camp........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

GREAT photos Tammy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables   What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful weekend at Peetree Stables
Page 1 of 1