Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES

Go down 
+3
Loves Color
just joan
Tammy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Empty
PostSubject: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 am

Life has pretty much returned to normal around here. Whatever normal is! Our weather was beautiful on the weekend so we spent most of the time outdoors. There were 7 kids here on Sat - they seems to just appear like rats from underneath a wharf! I let the two older ones brush Stretch and Thunder and then gave them a lesson in leading the critters. Stretch was a real gentleman (although very lazy!) and Thunder was an absolute BRAT !!! If the girls tried to get him to jog, he'd try his best to nip at them. Until I saw him and then gave him a wee bit of a leading lesson.

Yesterday it was just Gord, Kayla and I. Gord has started building he tree house for Kayla - or at least he says it's for her. I have my doubts! I probably don't need to mention that it's pretty solid. And of course there will be a deck. And of course it will have siding to match the house. And of course there will be a few windows and a door ....

Here are some pictures from the past few days.

The kids loved the trailer rides. Eventually one of the tires fell off. Not that Lord Gord was going too fast around the corners or anything!

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Trailerride3

Last weekend we had Kayla's cousins over. They gave Rosie a good grooming session. Her eye is totally healed now and the damn cone is banished from this house!

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES GroomingRosie

Lord Gord's new jeep. Apparently he is going to use it for parts to rebuild the old Ford Coupe that he has in the garage. Or he may be turning it into a truck. Not sure!

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES NewJeep4

The cat bed is on top of the fridge in the tack room. It just makes me giggle when I come in and all I see are feet stuck up in the air, bodies all over.

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_0613

One of the girls leading Stretch.

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES ToryleadingStretch2

The mighty Thunder!

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES TayaandThunder

Stretch having a nap while being brushed.

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES StretchTaylorandTory

Duck bums. Whenever you look out onto the river you see lots of ducks and their bums. I don't know why I find it so funny but I think it looks hilarious. Perhaps I have a fettish that I'm not aware of!

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES DuckBums
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 am

AAHHHHHH.....great selection of pictures there girly........obviously you have had a chance to decompress and breathe.......do you still have no idea why the horses had those problems...........anyway, nice to see you smile and everyone out and enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 am

I love the duck bums. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

hhaahah Tammy I love your pics, Lord Gord's new jeep.. yeehaw.. and the kids sure looked like they were having a blast. So glad your puppers eye is better.. AND who wouldn't love those duck bums! lol!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:02 pm

I think that Lord Gord needs the truck to drive from the house to "Kayla's" tree house with windows, door, and a deck lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm

oh ya.. by the way where are the pics of the tree house???
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Great pics...Love Thunder..What a cutie..

The weather was so nice the weekend...I have blistered thumbs to prove it...Gotta love racking
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 pm

love the duck bums good to hear your poor dogs eye is better.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:22 am

No pictures of the tree house yet. It's still under construction - and will be for awhile. The next two weekends we are away for gymnastics competitions (that would be Kayla competing - not me or the Lord). But I'll have to get a few snaps so you guys can watch the progress of the structure.

I LOVE DUCK BUMS !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 pm

good luck to Kayla for the competitions...........and I just have to say......I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BUM PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMS ARE TOPS FOR ME..........ANY BUM SO LONG AS ITS ON AN ANIMAL.......any animal......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES   WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEEKEND AT PEETREE STABLES
Page 1 of 1