Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome night owl

Go down 
+7
Tammy
C4B's
MoonShadow
Loves Color
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Freva
Wissy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 pm

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi

and she has a very pretty new pony too.. and... she's coming to the Bowie clinic with him next month.. oh we should have a blast..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Finn and NIght Owl

welcome night owl Halloweenxmas09089

Cindr and Lydia

welcome night owl Halloweenxmas09086
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Welcome to Night Owl....me thinks we need pics of the pretty new pony!!!!!!!!!! welcome night owl 590471
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Freva

Freva

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Too funny Wissy...you were reading my mind......and Finn and Cinder are indeed, both pretty ponies!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 pm

they are.. Finn is new.. but I think he's gonna work out just fine.. and Cindr is adorable.. go anywhere do anything pony..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I remember pictures posted recently of Finn, I think. Doesn't Cindr have a little friend who looks almost like a mini me of her, as well???
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 am

haha what a good memory you have .. yes she also has a little biddy pony.. very sweet..
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am

Welcome! Cute ponies!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm

:welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 pm

:hello_graphics Looking forward to hearing more about you and your ponies. And plenty more pics to view. I love love love Haflingers.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm

:welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart

looking forward to more pictures !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm

WELCOME! Your pony is adorable!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 am

WAY TOO COOL..............WELCOME ABOARD...........CANT WAIT TO MEET Y'ALL :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
night owl

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. Look forward to meeting some of you soon. Maybe at Bowie's next clinic? If you recognise the horse stop and say hi! Wissy won't be there to introduce me to anyone this time. Any of you live in the Shubie /Gore area? Look forward to putting faces to names.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 am

:welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 am

I know I was suppose to be at this clinic but so much has happened.. We decided not to do it because we didn't think Firebug would have a horse to go with.. so we cancelled.. so then Firebugs hubby thought a good time to get the truck some body work.. so he made the arrangements for that weekend to get it done.. Then Firebug got this awesome horse.. so now we wanted to go.. but the truck needs fixing so I guess we just have to stay home on this one but darn it we are making the next one for sure..
I might get up on Sat for a While.. we will see how it goes around our place and how much packing I can get done.. oh dear.. it's going to be a busy summer.. but loving the weather so far..
Back to top Go down
munchmom

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 am

I live in East Gore - just off Barr Settlement Road about 1/2 km from the church. I am always looking for someone to ride with. Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
night owl

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Munchmom,

I live on the Barr Settlement Rd at the other end by the west indian rd. We built in the fall; blue house and blue barn. You can't miss it. I'll say it again! Small world. I'm always looking for someone to ride with too. And you're so close. We'll have to meet soon. Away this weekend but off mon and tues. too.
Deb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcome night owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome night owl   welcome night owl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome night owl
Page 1 of 1