Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well What a Night we had....

Go down 
+9
oldsaddlebags
Caper Cowgirl
Mister MaGoo
FIREBUG
D-Cutch
Wissy
SexyDexy
just joan
Simi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Well What a Night we had.... Empty
PostSubject: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 am

I went home after work last night and Mr.mister was coming up and we were going to ride..
So all good we bring in the ponies and demud them for our ride.. so off we go down to the ring with CJ and Mister. So Mr.Mister lunges her man and I get on to ride Cj all is good.. so Mr.Mister gets on her boy and off we go.. So ride is ok Mister needed a firm hand for a few minutes me thinks he was very frisky lol.. So all in all we both I think had a good ride so Mr. Mister asked her oldest Daughter if she wanted to get on while we walked the horses out.. so all is good and something in the field spooked both mister and cj well Cj kind of went sideways but poor mister flew back and crack his head on Jamiee face.. well what a mess we had.. there was blood ever where and yes she had on a helmet.. I told J( Mr.mister) after this were going to have to get her a full face helmet and mouth guard for her this will be the forth time for her front teeth, her dad said she just isn't ment to have front teeth.. So anyway back to our night.. So off to the Windsor hospital we go.. so we are there for over a hour and than they send us into the IWK her front teeth were pushed right back and what we thought was a tooth hanging on a piece of skin was part of her lip and thank god we didn't pull it off she needed that to put her lip back together so I think from what J was saying the bone is broke on her upper jaw but they said it will heal ok and they pulled her teeth forward and put some type of brace on it but she will most lily have to get new front teeth again and they put her lip back together she now has Angela Jolie lips..
But let me tell you she was a trooper the whole time!!!
She is home now sleeping..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 am

OMG Poor kid.........did you say this was the 4th time she has had her teeth knocked out.........does she play hockey or does she do full contact fighting......thank god she had on the helmet, he would have cracked her whole skull open................HUGS FOR THE KID.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 am

Yup.. She has had them broke 4 times now and no contact sport just falls on her face to much!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 am

geesh, poor kid has a real equilibrium problem......has she had her ears checked
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 am

JJ she is just clumsy j said yesterday she bent down to pick up a quarter and whacked her head on a chair now has a black and blue lump on her for head..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 am

Ouch! :shock: I thought I was bad. Poor girl needs a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am

well what a night you had.. hope she heals fast.. geesh.. she's a trooper cause it happens to her alot.. omg..if I was her mother I would be wrapping the kid in bubble wrap.. my nerves..
I thought about coming up last nite to take pics, but the wind came up and I was cold.. poor excuse.. I'm a whimp.. lol
Good healing vibes coming her way ..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 am

dex we were posting at the same time and it wouldn't let me send until you were done.. lol...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 am

Ouch.... poor girl. I hope she heals up in a hurry and it doesn't turn her off from the horses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:01 pm

I hope she is feeling better soon. Sounds awful and painful. Good luck with
future rides.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm

It was one heck of a night and thank the lord Purp has a level head in emergencies.....I was a basket case!!! :affraid:

She's doing fine now and conned me into a new pair of sneakers (no cheapies for her..lol) and I'm sure if she uses her puppy dog look, will try for a car!!

Here's some pictures.....

ok...not sure how to put on pics yet....I'll send them to purple..
They are posted under pictures...
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Things can happen so quickly and unexpected...Hope she heals fast and this doesn't sour her on horses...
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Dear God.....and I thought I was clumsey!! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Hope she feels better soon! I got kicked in the face by a horse many years ago, broken jaw, loads of stitches, buggered up neck, and a fake tooth.

Poor kid, it is no fun at all. Hope she is alright.
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 am

ouch! I hope she heals fast!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 pm

that's a hell of a way to get a new pair of sneakers! Hope she heals well.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 am

*UPDATE*

She broke the mandular? bone in between her front teeth and now has to have her brace on for 6 weeks. Her hole in her lip is healing nicely and the Dr. said the hole shouldn't be really noticeable since it's in the natural spot where your lip dips....PHEW!!!
So...... We have 2 options....

1) 2 root canals and 2 new crowns.....in which it may fail and we would have to go with opt #2.

2) 2 implants which are permanent, but will take close to a 1yr or more before all said and done and much more costly...she would be wearing a Flipper for at least 7 mos while the implants heal....but the good thing is there's no maintenance or replacing.....crowns are only good for 10 plus years...

They are going to see if MSI will cover it all if not partial.....if not then he said he would work with me.....it could be $3-5 thousand..for the teeth and flipper.....not really sure how much the flipper is going to cost..... OY!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

ouch again.. I looked into the implants.. yes they are expensive but permanent. One person there while I was there was having implants and her bills was a bit over 20,000 a big big ouch..
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:28 pm

I read up on them more and I think implants are the way to go...... save her money in the long run.....

Wissy...how are your implants? Did you have any problem with your gum line? Do you like them?

:roll: ....I hope the good Lord is watching when I get the bill!!! (maybe he'll sprinkle some love MSI'S way) :cwmddd.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:35 pm

I didn't get the implant just went for a consult.. it's only for one tooth anyway and I'm not sure I want to spend that much for tooth that's in the back anyway.. however I met people there that had them.. and they say they can't tell them from their other teeth.. If it had have been my front teeth yes by all means I would have had it done..
Today my dentist called because I am suppose to get a crown, root canal is already done.. that was $400.00, Now she tells me the crown is going to be about $990.00.. geesh.. maybe I should have gotten an implant on that one.. it's closer to the front and visible when I smile.. ok well crown it is.. getting that done in June.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:40 am

:sad-smiley-044 ...Wow...that much.....I'm just gonna start crying......Hmmm...I wonder if Red Cross still pays for blood? lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Good news for me.. my insurance is paying 80% of my crown.. yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: full face hockey helmets   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 pm

don't laugh but if your on a horse and your not sure or they have a tendancy to lift their head wear a full face hockey helmet a lot cheaper that the dentist and as stupid as it may look it works (The one with the cage not the visor )
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

well this was a fluke that it happen the horse really is a sweet boy not a mean bone in him.... but I already told Mr.Mister next time she gets on the horse it will be a full face helmet and body vest etc etc !!!!t
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Hypothetically speaking, what happens if the implant takes a smack in the future? Would it be possible to knock it out too? Hopefully she will get past her clumsy stage and you won't have to find out, that's a lot to spend on teeth Well What a Night we had.... 336163
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well What a Night we had....   Well What a Night we had.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well What a Night we had....
Page 1 of 1