Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures from the new barn

Go down 
+7
RedBaronBPeppy
Wissy
Tammy
just joan
Loves Color
Sailorgirl
naughty by nature
11 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Pictures from the new barn Empty
PostSubject: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I just realised that I haven't posted any pictures on here since I moved Target to the new barn. he's loving it there he now has a buddy to hang out with they go out in a 3(i think maybe bigger) acre field together
I also got a new SLR camera so here are some pictures enjoy

Pictures from the new barn 519
Pictures from the new barn 526
Pictures from the new barn 570
Pictures from the new barn 607
Pictures from the new barn 637
Pictures from the new barn 657
Pictures from the new barn 665
and the grey guy is a stud at the barn he's pretty handsome
Pictures from the new barn 674
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 am

Target is a handsome fellow!!! Looks like a beatiful place!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:42 am

Glad you and Target are enjoying the new barn. Nice pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 am

Great pics, looks like you're enjoying yourself there!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

super............really nice BOTH of you enjoy the new place......glad Target has a buddy and you get to go often.......wooooohoooooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:19 pm

thanks guys I'm not out as often as i would like because I'm doing a course with work but it's over as of wednesday so that means Target will be getting in shape alot quicker once I can come out other then on the weekends
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm

3 acres and a buddy. It doesn't get much better than that!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 pm

nice place for Target.. he looks amazing.. that is the same place Firebug bought her arab years ago.. Santini... he was a great horse.. she accomplished alot with him.. that stud looks awesome.. great pics girl.. love your new camera!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks M, there is two studs at the barn the grey and a bay. The grey is in the paddock next to Target so I get to see him more then the other guy. He's really pretty cool he goes out with a gelding I've never seen a stallion go out with other horses before but they are really good together.

Yep Tammy Target is now living the life
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 pm

nice breastplate.... tehehehe :)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 am

Target looks wonderful!!! Nice to have a buddy and loads of room to play. WOW that stallion was impressive!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 pm

RBP haha I was wondering if you would notice. My mom is super jealous cause she really likes the breast plate it's really nice I use it all the time now.

Royal the stallion is a pretty handsome dude I love taking pictures of him.
Back to top Go down
night owl

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 am

I'm new to the forum, you won't know me but I have seen your horse at Terri's. My daughter and I take turns having lessons there on tuesdays. We had Cindr (her haflinger) there for most of March break so Lyd could take some lessons. I think it's a great place.
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 am

OMG I did not recognize that colt - he is sooo grown up and absolutely gorgeous. I am sure he is the one that was born at Terri's mom's place which is just across the road from my place. He was born bay and it was great fun to watch him slowly turn grey and when he disappered I was so heartbroken as I thought they had sold him. Nice to know that they kept him I just loved him as baby.

They have another bay stud at Glenice's as well. It is the highlight of my day to pass him on my way home and spend a minute or two admiring him. Especially as he is in a pasture near the road and I get a really good view! LOL
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Nice pics :). Target is such a pretty boy.

I love the stallion, he's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 pm

MM Royal was a bay? I just can't picture it. Terri has another bay stallion there as well I think his name is Simon (there are like 20 horses there so i can't rember their names yet)

Night Owl, I saw your guys pony there last weekend I was looking at her thinking hum... I think I would remember a Halflinger if I saw her before and didn't realise that she wasn't there again this weekend. She's very pretty I was I talking to her (I hope the pony is a her if not my apologies) while i was taking my tack upstairs when she was at the barn. I'm not out much during the week right now cause i'm taking a class with work but it's done today so maybe I'll see you around the barn. If so say Hi. Pretty easy to figure out who I am I'll be either riding or dragging around Target and he's pretty easy to spot there lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from the new barn   Pictures from the new barn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the new barn
Page 1 of 1