Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bay-Lee at the new barn

Go down 
+4
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Wissy
D-Cutch
Bay-Lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee at the new barn Empty
PostSubject: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 pm

yes ladies and gentleman, HE GOT IN THE TRAILER... :D , he did give us a hard time for about 1 hour, all of a sudden he decided he was getting on, he caught us all off guard, I was in the trailer and I just got out of the way in the nick of time.... :shock: so we tied him up, and off we went, the ride was a piece of cake..

I am so proud of him, that was a really big step for the both of us..

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2811

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2812

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2813

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2815

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2816

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2784

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2783

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2789

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2796

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2798

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2801

Bay-Lee at the new barn DSCF2786
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Wowweee look at the nice view :) You and Bay-Lee can go swimming!!!

Looks like he may have decided trailers aren't so bad after all :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

when he first saw the bay, he kinnda got scared, he was staring at the water for awhile, but when he realised it was not coming to eat him he was fine..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Wow Bay-Lee.. wonderful pics.. lovin the water.. good pony for not giving you heart failure on the trailering..
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm

This must be where Flare keeps her horse? i recognize the beautiful water in the background.
Baylee looks great though, nice pictures :D
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:45 am

he is a wondeful horse.. 8)
that is where Flare is boarded.....
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 am

Baylee sure is enjoying himself...good for you and Baylee ...was kinda sad to look out the window this morning and not see him ...enjoy yourselves and ride ride ride and put some muscle on that horse. :bounce: . of course me and Rudy will go join you guys soon on a sunny day..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 am

That is the most "lively" I've seen Bay-Lee in a picture. He usually looks like he's about to fall asleep Bay-Lee at the new barn 338415
It must be all that fresh ocean air.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am

I just got back from visiting Bay-Lee. he actually knickered at me when he saw me, he has never done that before :D that made me feel all warm inside :lol: :lol:
anyway, he was shaking alot though, so I put a blanket on him while we were in the ring, I walked him for a bit and after 5 mins he was fine..He was so hyper.. geez, the new enviroment is getting him all hot and bothered..

ETA..
there is not a limp in his step.. I only wish you guys could have seen him when I first got him, he has navicular syndrome ( mabey)...anyway he was always ouchy, and for last year he has been doing great.. I do his feet myself, and I have found what works for him...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 am

OMG BAY LEE.....what a spot........look at his tail............he's moving out so well.......and THE OCEAN view........can you get to it from there..........the ring looks nice and dry........I'm sure you guys are going to have a major ball........good for you :h4.gif: :h4.gif: :h4.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 am

Nice spot - an ocean view and everything. It's great for the critters to experience different environments. Keeps them on their toes. And he certainly looks like he's on his toes in these pictures! What a bundle of energy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the new barn   Bay-Lee at the new barn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bay-Lee at the new barn
Page 1 of 1