Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL

Go down 
+23
imarowdyrebel
Barefoot_Horsegirl
rude
barnmom
morgansRgreat
Lightning
SexyDexy
Deborah
MoonShadow
Simi
blackfly
FIREBUG
Flicka
Paint-Lady
Wissy
Sailorgirl
Loves Color
Bay-Lee
Tammy
Freva
naughty by nature
Ellie*Mae
C4B's
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Empty
PostSubject: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi all, Joan was admitted to hospital this morning with chest pain and increased shortness of breathe, they have set her up with IV Heparin and given her Morphine for the pain, i hope it is not another blood clot on the loose. she was very scared and tearful this morning, but was more herself when i left her a little while ago...

Plaese think good healing positive thoughts.... i think she will probably be in for a couple of days......
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, that's not great news, but it's probably the best place for Joan right now...heal quick Jaon - jingling and vibing like crazy for you, girl!
**Thanks for taking care of her Carol - she's real lucky to have you** JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL 757770
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Hope things work out well for Joan Good luck
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Huge hugs and healing vibes for Joan!!!!! Thank you for the update, Carol. You are a good friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh no! Well at least she's in the right spot and getting the care that she needs. Thanks for being there for her. Hey - when you see her tomorrow ask her if there's any chance of her doing a broadcast from her hospital bed. I mean doing one from the bathroom of the hotels was interesting but from her HOSPITAL BED ... now THAT would be something! I also want to know if she's wearing her purple penguin pajamas.

All the healing vibes I can muster are heading her way. JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL 757770
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Im sending healing vibes her way....Thank's to you C4b's for being there for her... JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL 757770
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Healing vibes for JJ.

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Sending healing vibes to JJ !

:111get_well_so
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Carol tell Joan we need her.. get better soon.. thanks for the pm.. and Tammy .. lol leave it to you to come up with the broadcast.. frigger you took the words right out of my mouth.. lol..
Great big healing vibes heading to Cape Breton for Joan..
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 am

Sorry to heal that, she sure is having a rough go of it! Healing vibes coming her way!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 am

Oh JUMPENS!!! I'm glad your there to keep an eye on her and keep us up to date when she's not able to.. Give her a big hug from us...
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am

Please keep us informed on Joan's condition and send her my best wishes. Hope she will
be able to go home soon.
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:26 am

Please get well soon Joan.

I'm looking forward to some new Bucketlist broadcasts. You always leave me smiling!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 am

:hug.gif: JJ Get Better soon girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:08 am

Carol, I am so glad she has you so close by. You are a very good friend to her. Thanks for that.

Tell her we are all sending all the vibes and jingles and what ever else it takes for her to get better soon! She has always been a big loud support to any of the rest of us in need, so I guess now it is her turn. Sending along a ton of hugs.

Can you Pm me her rm number and if she has a phone.. her number.. when she is feeling better I can give her a call.
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am

Ok Joan, no fooling around here!!! I need you better! You are such an inspiration not to mention sometime you are the only one who makes me smile in the run of a day. Good lord I miss you!!
I'll be thinking of you and anxiously waiting for an update. Get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 am

I've been thinking of you all night/morning and boogied it into work to get to my computer hoping for an update. I hope you're in less pain this morning and on the way to recovery. We really do need you back here!

:111get_well_so :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Good Grief!!!! Get well soon JJ!!! We all need you more than you know!!! ((((HUGS)))
:get_well_soon_ :get_well_soon_ :get_well_soon_
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Any updates? Joan, we miss you!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 pm

she's doing ok.. sleeping alot but at least she getting rest and meds.. Carol says Ed took in her computer but no signal so no broadcasts from the hospital bed.. lol..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Happy to hear she is doing Okay... be happier when she is home and back to amusing us all. I'll keep sending the vibes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 pm

My thoughts and Prayers are headed your way Joan!!!! Hang in there girl, get some rest and get better SOOOOON! We'll all miss you!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Joan get well soon. Thank goodness you are being looked after. Thanks C4B for keeping an eye on her and letting us know how she is doing. Joan is one in a million.
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Thoughts and prayers headed your way funny lady!! Get well soon!!! can't you tell
theres alot of people who need you by the sounds of things LOL :get_well_soon_
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 am

hugs and many many healing jingles heading her way...hang in there JJ JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL 757770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: